1. Do not mess with any character played by Idris Elba. He will fuck you up. (I'm about 12 episodes into the Wire, so I knew this anyway, but DAYAM, that man is the meanest motherfucker in the valley. Most definitely.)
2. It's nice to know you can make money by remaking Godzilla Vs Mechagodzilla.
3. And that Asian countries are still filled with extras whose sole purpose is to run and scream.
4. I haven't heard anything that loud since the time I saw Neil Young and Crazy Horse.
5. I was actually stunned to find out that the jerk-ass American scientist wasn't played by Sam Rockwell, since whoever it was seemed to be going out of their way to channel Rockwell as Justin Hammer in Ironman II.
6. Burn Gorman's hair was extremely unfortunate, but I still get massive amounts of glee and schadenfreude every time he turns up in a big-ticket movie or TV Show. Suck it, haters!
7. Damn, that was a lot of testosterone for one movie. I felt like I was watching Crash Dive all over again.
8. Where's my Stacker/Mako smut? Yes, I know it would be bad/dirty/nasty/wrong/borderline incest/rape whatever. It want it all and I want it now.
9. I was going to call it cheap thrills, but it takes some serious baksheesh to get that much cheese on one screen. You could stuff a lot of olives with that shit.
10. Cute bull-dog! YAY!