1) Post a list of five things you currently love/like, and five things you currently hate/dislike.
2) They can be people, places, things, ideas, whatever.
3) Tag five people to do this.
1. Lie To Me-It's nice picking up a new show with no preconceived fandom expectations. I didn't go in looking for any slash or specific shipping pairings. Right now I'm enjoying it as a "pure" procedural, enjoying Tim Roth's slumming and playing "Hey, It's That Guy" with all the guest actors who show up.
2. My new computer. *snuggles*
3. Pupppppeeeeees! Even when it gets to be a bit of a chore, the Dog-a-Day project is still making me happy, by putting me in contact with all sorts of wonderful doggies. The Puli picture makes me smile every time I look at it.
4. Profit-Still working through the DVDs. I'm honestly in awe of what they tried to do with it, and stunned that it took from 1997 to 2006 for Adrian Pasdar to get a part like Nathan Petrelli.
5. Not to schmoop out, but you guys. The folks I'm in contact with through email, g-chat, Livejournal and Dreamwidth. I could't get through the day without out.
1. House MD-Clarification: I hate what the show has become, but I still love my fandom peeps who are suffering with me.
2. Politics-The horror of the looming midterms and having to watch the gloating about it. (Yes, I know there are people on my F-list who are not of the progressive persuasion and are anywhere from sanguine to ecstatic about this development. Enjoy.)
3. My job.
4. My body. I was doing really well for a few weeks to the point where I could get into some of the 14's, assuming I didn't actually sit down or breath. Then I lost it again. I've managed to get it under control this week, but I'm very worried about the weekend and I hate myself for still being on this merry-go-round and not being able to do the self-acceptance mantras and mirror work it would take to love myself at this weight.
5. The new layout at IMDB. YUCK!
You know the drill. I don't tag. :)