I can't stop thinking about Tony...wondering where he could be, who he is with, what is he thinking, is he thinking of me, and whether he'll ever return someday.
And since I don't want to think about him tonight, I'm making a list of things to do BESIDES watching Daily Show, Colbert Report and Rachel Maddow:
1. Go to Sports Basement and buy a pair of padded bike shorts.
2. Go to Safeway and buy fruits and veggies.
3. Go to Ross For Less and buy a pair of Size 10s to be my next "Goal" pants.
4. Watch five consecutive episodes of White Collar that I Tivo'd yesterday.
5. Re-watch Dr. Who-A Good Man Goes To War
6. Go to the Mint. Sing Bruce Springsteen songs. Loudly.
7. Type up more of my trip narrative/put more pictures on Flickr.
8. Hide in a sandpit and pretend this IS NOT HAPPENING!
Other suggestions are welcome.