This makes me sad.
Diagnosed with dementia, Karras suing NFL for concussion danger - NFL - SI.com
Among other things, I LOVED him so much as "Squash" Bernstein in Victor Victoria.
I'm happy to hear that he and Susan Clark are still together. (Last week I watched an early 70's Columbo with her as the killer. She was great.)
What is really disgusting is the people replying to this story on conservative web-sites basically saying, "too bad, so sad." He took the money, he paid the price and there's no proof of any connection between concussion and dementia, blah blah blah.
Among other things, I LOVED him so much as "Squash" Bernstein in Victor Victoria.
I'm happy to hear that he and Susan Clark are still together. (Last week I watched an early 70's Columbo with her as the killer. She was great.)
What is really disgusting is the people replying to this story on conservative web-sites basically saying, "too bad, so sad." He took the money, he paid the price and there's no proof of any connection between concussion and dementia, blah blah blah.