2. Took one phone call. Made a reservation. Canceled reservation ten minutes later.
3. Caught up on LJ. (Mostly by skipping fic that lost me after one line.)
4. Came up with first line and first joke of NOVEL 2008.
5. Bought new pair of New Balance, thereby proving I'm serious about training for next half marathon.
6. Finished reading New Yorker from August 2002 that turned up during last major apartment cleaning. It's taken nearly two months, but in my defense it's a double issue about food, so nearly every article, including a long profile of Gordon Ramsay and one about Mario Batali was worth reading in detail