Go to your Calendar and find the first entry for each month of 2007 (not including memes [and fic] of course). Post the first line/sentence of it in your journal, and that's your "Year in Review". Ganked from kiwi_from_hell. All yours if you want it. January Heads Up! Perspi has finished her Costume Fic! February First of all, I am officially ON VACATION! March Apparently you can de-magnetize your Muni/Bart Fastpass by having it in your pocketbook with your Ipod, not just once, but now - TA DA - two months in a row. April Sadness for my Beta Goddess May House-babble for "Family." Mostly I felt like this episode was a compendium of shout-outs to previous episodes. June Post MMOM party-Brain Bleach, Statistics and Thank You speech. July Happy Birthday to timbershiver. I invited a few of the boys to come around... August I am sorry to say that fun is not being had at the Desk Of Doom today. September TV Guide September 3-9 2007 Torchwood Review/John Barrowman interview. October Birthday in a few weeks. October 23, if anyone's interested. I know everybody's really busy working on their fabulous costumes and I do not want to detract from that AT ALL. November Halloween-Real Life. I went to Oakland around four in the afternoon yesterday, naturally getting a bit lost on the way, and went to the place where Sebastian works. December Hubby's motorcycle has a girlfriend.