1. This Could Be The Start of Something Big-Steve & Eydie. Duet with Peggy
2. Fairytale of New York-The Pogues-Duet with Hubby
3. The Shoop Shoop Song (It's In His Kiss.)- Cher Version
4. Pilot of the Airwaves-Charlie Dore (Major LOVE to anybody but me who actually knows this song.)
5. No Matter What-Badfinger (Because Big Tony did "Day After Day" and one Badfinger deserves another.)
Going back tonight for the Christmas party. I'll probably sing Mistletoe & Wine. It's pretty much the only Christmas song I do.