1. Shoes 2. I ate my lunch (all of it) sitting down, with a fork and I feel satisfied with it. 3. My Torchwood rage (or even House MD rage) feels like a lifetime ago. 4. Yoga at Laughing Lotus 5. Especially the Kirtan practice led by Astrud , kind of my latest girl-crush. 6. Bulletproof coffee tea. 7. BART discount for working at the airport. I was paying nearly $20.00 per day round-trip. Now it's abouthalf that...which still puts me ahead of anyone paying gas and parking.. 8. New shift-bid coming up. I've loved having the Monday/Tuesday off, but Hubby is not a happy camper. It looks likes there's at least one option where I could get Saturday/Sunday and still work nights. I'd even get my Karaoke day back. 9. 148 days since my last binge. 10. The Wire . It took awhile, but I'm one disc away from finishing season 2.