And now back to awesome stuff.
1. 238 days since my last binge.
2. East Side Sushi
(Filmed in near-by Oakland. Feel-good, but not overly manipulative.)
3. I STILL love my job. (I checked in Gina Schock the other night, although I did miss the arrival of all of Green Day.)
5. Yoga and Kirtan at Laughing Lotus. I certainly have a better future as a Kirtan wallah than as a Yogini. I'm completely addicted to the Kirtan and along with my physical practice, it's the basis of whatever spirituality is keeping me out of the food.
7. I'm still strict Paleo. No gluten, no grains, no sugar, no soy, no legumes, no white potatoes, no artificial sweetener, and no dairy, except grassfed, full-fat butter.
8. Relax Feet Massage. A much better value than a "fluffy robe" massage at Burke Williams. I may go get another one tomorrow.
9. OK, I know we reallyreallyreally need rain...but this weather has been insanely gorgeous for over a month now.
10. Bulletproof Tea, always made with Kerrygold Unsalted Butter