The rules are easy, just post 10 things that recently made you happy! Then tag 10 people and force them to post this meme on their LJs. Because it is good. Everyone needs a little happiness once in a while.
I know a lot of you have done this already or just don't feel like doing it. If you haven't yet, just save it for when you do. (That's what I did.)
1. TORCHWOOD IS BACK!
2. Two Torchwood fics posted on Tuesday night, both of which got lots of lovely comments.
3. NOVEL 2008 is underway!
4. The Desk Of Doom has been really dead. (Hey, they can't blame for low numbers, if nobody's calling.)
5. Dinner with my friend Tommy at Fuzio on Wednesday night. It's so nice having him back in my life.
6. New House plot-bunny. (I'm feeding it right now, could turn into a major angst-a-palooza with smut and character development and all that good stuff.)
7. Beef w/ bok-choy over rice from the Vietnamese restaurant whose name I can't remember. Damn, I love that stuff.
8. Chatting and fic tinkering with beta_goddess before posting on Tuesday night. There's nothing like that "Eureka" moment of finding the perfect word, especially when working on a drabble fic where every word has to carry its weight.
9. MONDAY OFF!!! Three day weekend ahead. (Lots of writing to be done.)
10. Hall of Fame Nomination. Actual voting date to be announced.