Mostly self-inflicted 1st world problems. Like arriving at the check out counter at Target only to discover that I had no wallet and no cards on my person and absolutely no memory of removing my wallet from the bag I was carrying the night before. This is like the 2nd or 3rd time this has happened in a few months and all the mindfulness practice in the world isn't helping. Basically the universe is telling me to get with the program and set up Apple Pay, which I've been resisting because of having to set up a lock code. A. I'm afraid I'll forget the lock code and B. If I lose my phone, which has also happened multiple times, the only way I might get it back is a kind soul reaching out to my contacts to find me, which isn't an option if it's code-locked. Bollocks! Then when I got home and found the wallet that I didn't remember taking out of the bag, I immediately lost track of my house keys. They eventually turned up in the bathroom sink. It's been quite a week in travel land, as you may know. People have been really testy and I haven't always felt on my game. At least I got Yoga and an AA meeting in today on top of the shopping mishegas and getting my nails done. 3 more episodes of Dealoch. So good. Two months to Amsterdam! Are my Taskmaster peeps here? What did you think of the last series and/or the announcement of the next line-up? Do you listen to the Podcast? Speak again bright angels. I know you're out there somewhere. I just made a Karaoke track for "As Far As Lonely Goes" by Michelle Wright (originally written and recorded by Janis Ian.) Let me know if you want the Zip file or a link to the Youtube video when I post it.