1. When you walk in your front door, which room do you enter?
There's a small hallway, but if I kept walking forward, it would be the bedroom.
2. Do you have a dishwasher? I wish.
3. Is your living room carpeted or does it have hardwood floors? Hardwood floors.
4. Do you keep your kitchen knives on the counter or in a drawer? Mostly on the counter, but some in a drawer.
5. House, apartment, duplex or trailer? Apartment
6. How many bedrooms is it? 1
7. Gas stove or electric? Gas
8. Do you have a yard? No.
9. What size TV is in the living room? Hubby says 36 inches. It's really big.
10. Are your plates in the same cupboard as your cups? Yes
11. Is there a coffee maker sitting on your kitchen counter? Yes
12. How many rooms in your place? 4 if you count the bathroom.
13. What room is your computer in? Right now it's on the couch with me in the living room.
14. Are there pictures hanging in your living room? Yes
15. Are there any themes found in your home? Instruments on the wall in the living room.
16. What kind of laundry detergent do you use? When I actually do laundry, it's usually the powder stuff--maybe Tide
17. Do you use dryer sheets? Yes
18. Do you have any curtains in your home? Yes
19. What colour is your fridge? White, but pretty dingy with lots of fridge magnets.
20. Is your house clean? Nope. Pigsty.
21. What room is the most neglected? Kitchen
22. Are the dishes in your sink clean or dirty? Dirty.
23. How long have you lived in your home? About 19 years.
24. Where did you live before? Residential hotel in the Tenderloin.
25. Do you have one of those fluffy toilet lid covers on your toilet? No
26. Do you have a scale anywhere in your house? No
27. How many mirrors are in your house? 2 in the bathroom.
28. Do you have a garage? We have enough space in the garage for hubby's motorcycle.