1. At what time did you get up this morning? About 9:00AM
2. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds
3. What was the last movie you saw? Two documentaries at the Red Vic last Saturday as part of the Bluegrass Festival. One about a fiddler named Tommy Jarrol and another one called "Talking Feet" about clogging, buck-dancing etc.
4. Where is the most beautiful place you've ever been? Right here in San Francisco. Standing at Fillmore and Jackson, looking down into the Bay.
5. What do you usually have for breakfast? Weekdays-Odwalla shake before the gym. Weekends-Veggie scramble at Chow.
Lunch? Lately it's been lasagna at Fidas.
6. What is your middle name? Ann
7. What food do you dislike? Not that crazy about Thai.
8. What is your favorite CD? Roxy Music-Avalon.
9. What kind of car do you drive? None... since I don't drive!
10. Favorite sandwich? Tuna melt.
11. What characteristics do you despise? Stupidity and meanness.
12. Favorite item of clothing? My black hoodie that says The Strokes.
13. If you could go anywhere in the world for a vacation, where would you go? UK, including London and Cardiff.
14. What color is your bathroom? Dingy
15. Favorite brand of clothing? Lands End
16. Where would you retire? Maui
17. What was your most memorable birthday? Thirty-seven. I did the Nike Marathon and had a great party at the Mint.
18. Favorite sport to watch? Football (American)
19. Furthest place you are sending this? Whereever my farthest away F-list friend is. Australia?
20. Who do you expect to repost this? I'm not sure who's done it already.
21. Person you expect to repost first? I have no expectations!
22. Favorite saying? Life's a fish and then you fry.
23. When is your birthday? October 23
24. Are you a morning person or a night person? Night person, but not as much as I used to be.
25. What is your shoe size? 7 1/2 Extra Wide at Payless
26. Pets? We're down to one finch.
27. What did you want to be when you were little? Stewardess. (I was badly influenced by Airport)
28. What are you today? Travel agent.
29. What is your favorite candy? Jelly Bellys
30. What is your favorite flower? Rose
31. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? First week in April. Our rescheduled vacation to Maui.
32. What are you listening to right now? Watching Rescue Me on DVD.
33. What was the last thing you ate? Ben & Jerry's Chunky Monkey
34. Do you wish on stars? NO
35. Do you believe in Angels? NO
36. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Burnt Umber
37. Pet peeves? Limo bookings.
38. Favorite Television show? House MD. Torchwood/Dr. Who
39. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Hubby
40. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Sends kisses to [Bad username: babykid528"].
41. Favorite soft drink? Sunkist Orange Soda.
42. Favorite restaurant? Wodehouse Seafood
43. Hair Color? Red
44. Siblings? One sister.
46. What was your favorite toy as a child?
47. Summer or Winter? This is San Francisco. Not much difference.
48. Hugs or kisses? This is actually a tough call. Hugs are easier to get right and I really like a good hug. (Rich gives great hugs.) But if the kissing is done correctly...gotta be kisses.
49. Chocolate or vanilla? Chocolate for candy, but vanilla for ice-cream.
50. Do you want your friends to repost this? Sure! If you want!
51. When was the last time you cried? Can't think of it right now.
52. What is under your bed? God only knows.
53. Who is the friend you've had longest? Jennifer
54. What did you do last night for dinner? I made pasta and sauce. I also nuked a chicken wing.
55. Favorite smell? Eucalyptus, vanilla, ocean.
57. How many keys on your key ring? 6
58. How many years at your current job? Four
59. Favorite day of the week? Sunday-Karaoke
60. How many towns have you lived in? 4
61. Do you make friends easily? If there's common ground, there's instant bonding.
62. How many folks will read this? At least 20
63. Are you happy? Still zinging from the whole thing with Rich, but slightly freaked out about work tomorrow.