Because I haven't done this one yet, although I'm sure most of you have.
1. List seven habits/quirks/facts about yourself.
1. I have really ugly toes, especially my baby toes which are curled under their neighbors in a most unseemly way.
2. I do not have a driver's license for any kind of motor vehicle. I haven't driven a car in over 20 years, for which you and any of your loved ones who might have been in close proximity to me while driving a car should be grateful.
3. I saw Leonard Nimoy in Equus on Broadway at an age where I was far too young to see Equus and the only reason it was taken to see it was because Leonard Nimoy was it in so it was deemed a Star Trek-related activity. In retrospect, I wish it had been Richard Burton or Tony Perkins.
4. I can name (without checking IMDB, obviously you'll have to take my word for it) the actors who played The Magnificent Seven in the original movie and their character's names.
5. I like to eat raw meat.
6. I got married in front of statue of Sun Yat-Sen. (By a Universal Life Minister.)
7. I own 32 Cliff Richard CDs. (More if you count boxed sets.)