Pick 12 characters you like, and then answer the questions below the cut about them. Obviously first choose your characters before you see the questions.
You guys should all do this, but give yourself lots of time and DON'T CHEAT!
1. Greg House (House MD)
2. James Wilson (House MD)
3. Robert Chase (House MD)
4. Holly Golightly (Movie version of Breakfast at Tifanny's)
5. Captain Jack Harkness (Dr. Who/Torchwood)
6. Danny Ocean (Ocean's 11 and sequels)
7. Danny Messer (CSI-NY)
8. Jack Bristow (Alias)
9. Jools Siviter (Spooks/MI5)
10. Owen Harper (Torchwood)
11. Tenth Doctor (Dr. Who)
12. Sydney Bristow (Alias)
1. Have you ever read a Six/Eleven fic (Danny Ocean/Tenth Doctor)? Do you want to?
I don't think that particular crossover has ever been attempted, but damn, it would be fun. Because Danny is always fun and I think he'd have a blast incorporating the Doctor into a scam, and the Doctor might go along or might try to subvert it, depending on the mark and his own mood. I think it would be a mystery up to the end as to which way it would go.
2. Do you think Four (Holly Golightly) is hot? How hot?
Ooooh. Interesting question. I've always thought Holly as played by Audrey Hepburn was the pinnacle of beauty and sophistication and also wonderfully fucked up, but although I've certainly been attracted to many beautiful women, I can't really say I find Holly hot. I think she and Paul (George Peppard) are incredibly sexy together, but that's not the same thing.
3. What would happen if Twelve (Sydney Bristow) got Eight (Jack Bristow) pregnant?
Well, if nothing else this proves that I did NOT look at the questions before I posted the list.
Good lord! Well I have written Syck, so nothing is impossible. I guess it could be some strange Rimbaldi device that he was using to fend off a population decline in time of war, by allowing men to carry the babies as well.
As to what would happen, Jack would probably be pretty upset, but there's no way he could destroy anything that was a part of Sydney and he'd also consider it his responsibility to find out if the thing could be used for the greater good. The bad news would be that a Jack/Syd relationship would be exposed pretty much ruining Syd/Vaughn or Jack/Vaughn for that matter.
And Will would definitely end up doing the baby-sitting.
4. Can you recommend any fic(s) about Nine (Jools Siviter)?
YIKES! Well, I guess it would be rude to rec my own, although my Jools!fic is extremely near and dear to my heart. (If you're interested, go look in my Box Sets in the side bar.)
I would definitely recommend haldane's sizzling hot Jools/Jack Harkness crossover, Trespassers Will Be Prosecuted , which includes some awesome BDSM kink.
5. Would Two (James Wilson) and Six (Danny Ocean) make a good couple?
Not sure. I know they'd have a lot of fun playing poker together, and he's another one that Danny could definitely use in a scam because Wilson has been able to lie to House, which means he can put one over on anybody. I'm not sure that Danny is needy enough for Wilson, but, if he an Tess are on the out's again, it's possible. Rusty might not appreciate the competition though.
6. Five/Nine (Captain Jack/Jools Siviter) or Five/Ten (Captain Jack/Owen Harper)? Why?
Well, it's Jack, so obviously either one, or both. See my fic rec above for the hotness that could be Jack/Jools, but because of my personal biases and preferences about Torchwood, Jack/Owen. I've written plenty and will write more, basically because I hatehatehate everything about Jack/Ianto and I see Jack/Owen as the perfect, astringent, tonic to all that schmoopy, whiny rubbish that's out there.
7. What would happen if Seven (Danny Messer) walked in on Two (James Wilson) and Twelve (Sydney Bristow) having sex?
He's a pretty polite guy and unless he was there arrest one of them, he'd leave as soon as he made sure no crime was being committed, although not before getting a really good look at what was going and saving it for personal play-back later.
8. Make up a summary for a Three/Ten (Chase/Owen) fic.
Due to a bureaucratic cock-up, Torchwood receives the file on Clancy (the kid who thought he saw
aliens) and Owen is sent to investigate, and ends up at PPTH with Chase explaining the while chimerism thing. Owen wonders if there couldn't be something else to it, wants to interview the kid etc. Chase wants to protect Clancy, clearly thinking that Owen Harper would be a traumatic experience for anybody. Owen convinces him otherwise and they go to the kid's house. Chase gets to see the softer side of Owen and they have crazy-boss bonding, followed by hot sex. (Only to find out that Clancy's parents really are in cahoots with the alien invasion force all along---that stray piece of titanium must mean something.)
9. Is there such a thing as One/Eight (House/Jack Bristow) fluff?
I doubt it. They are both such bastards when they want to be and I think it would take a lot for either one to let down their guard, especially given the way House feels about both authority figures and rah-rah patriotism. It might be physically and emotionally painful for either of them to give an inch, but hot as hell if it did happen.
10. Suggest a title for a Seven/Twelve (Danny Messer/Sydney Bristow) hurt/comfort fic.
New York State of Mind
11. What kind of plot device would you use if you wanted Four (Holly Golightly) to deflower One (Greg House)?
Not that difficult actually. I could see House bumming around NYC in the late 70's and running into Miss Golightly, a little older, but still incredibly sexy and vibrant and willing to take a young man with a talent for piano and wit who's still trying to decide what to do with his life under her (ahem) wing, although she would probably have encouraged him away from medical school rather than towards it.
12. Does anyone on your friends list read Seven (Danny Messer) slash?
Hell yeah. I'm a big Mac/Danny slash fan and I think some of the people I picked up from commenting on fics in that fandom are still reading me. I know I'm reading them. There's also a Danny/Flack contingent and although I see the chemistry, I just have a Mac/Danny fetish that won't quit and makes it hard for me to see other slash pairings, although I have no problem with het ones, oddly enough.
13. Does anyone on your friends list read Three (Robert Chase) het?
Hmmmmm. Not the most popular thing is it? I know a lot of my f-listers have serious Chase/Cameron issues. (Canon? Blech.) I really don't know.
14. Does anyone on your friends list write or draw Eleven (Tenth Doctor)?
15. Would anyone on your friends list write Two/Four/Five (Wilson/Holly Golightly/Captain Jack)?
Well, two out of three. timbershiver did an amazing Wilson/Jack story, which is what got me into Dr. Who/Torchwood in the first place. Since my Captain Jack is more true to his Omni-ness than RTD's is at the moment, I'd certainly see him having a fling with Holly, although RTD would only acknowledge the existence of Truman Capote and insist that Jack had slept with him.
16. What might Ten (Owen Harper) scream at a moment of great passion?
Bloody fucking hell!
17. If you wrote a songfic about Eight (Jack Bristow), which song would you choose?
Miss You Nights by Cliff Richard (It would be a very moody fic about Irina.)
18. If you wrote a One/Six/Twelve (House/Danny Ocean/Sydney Bristow) fic, what would the warnings be?
NC17, Voyeurism, Exhibitionism.
19. What might be a good pick-up line for Two (James Wilson) to use on Ten (Owen Harper)?
"I know it's rough. I promise, things will get better. Do you want to talk about it?"
20. When was the last time you read a fic about Five (Captain Jack Harkness)?
Aside from the one I'm writing? I took look at one of laurab1's Jack/Tardis fics while I was cleaning up this morning. I love the way she writes the Tardis and the way it (she?) feels about Jack.
21. What is Six's (Danny Ocean's) super-sekrit kink?
Rusty's hands and arms, especially the tattoo. SEXY!
Would Eleven (Tenth Doctor) shag Nine (Jools Siviter)? Drunk or sober?
I don't think so and more's the pity. Even drunk, I think he'd be a little too wary of Jools to get past the whole asexual time lord thing. There's a certain Master-ish vibe to Jools, but he's NOT a Time Lord, and we know that the Doctor is awfully particular about who he lets top him.
23. If Three (Robert Chase) and Seven (Danny Messer) get together, who tops?
Believe it or not, I've actually written this and Chase spent a lot of time on his knees, because at the time I was still in thrall to uasedandabused!Chase. I think if I went back and did it from a strong Chase-place, I'd let him top. I love Danny dearly, but I think he's had to be the strong one so much with Lindsay that he needs to just lie down and take a high hard one from an Aussie who knows how to give it to him.
24. "One (Greg House) and Nine (Jools Siviter) are in a happy relationship until Nine (Jools) suddenly runs off with Four (Holly Golightly). One (House), broken-hearted, has a hot one-night stand with Eleven (Tenth Doctor) and a brief unhappy affair with Twelve (Sydney Bristow), then follows the wise advice of Five (Captain Jack) and finds true love with Three (Chase)."
Sure, why not. I think the House/Jools thing would be the most interesting aspect. Like looking in a funhouse mirror and the snark would never ever stop. Somehow I actually see a happy ending with Chase more than with Wilson, although Chase would always know about Wilson and all the others. It would clearly be a re-formulation of his relationships with both his mother and his father and I think he's both sick enough and in touch with his own sickness to make it work.
25. What title would you give this fic?
You Can't Hurry Love. (Jack will perform it in a karaoke bar, complete with three cute girls who get up and do Supremes dance moves.)
26. How would you feel if Seven/Eight (Danny Messer/Jack Bristow) was canon?
Delirious. It would have the whole dynamic I love about Mac/Danny plus the hotness that is Victor Garber and Danny getting to angst over betraying Mac with an even more emotionally repressed man. YES!!!!