Tagged by holmes221b
I'm sure you know how I feel about tagging, but I'm also obsessive about "meme rules," so I will tag and you are all on your own as to whether you choose to follow through.A. List seven habits/quirks/facts about yourself.
B. Tag seven people to do the same.
C. Do not tag the person who tagged you or say that you tag "whoever wants to do it."
1. I cannot sleep without at least one stuffed animal in the bed with me. If completely deprived of stuffed animals, I will use a pillow or even a folded up bath towel to approximate the same feeling.
2. I once stopped a summer camp production of Arsenic and Old Lace dead in its tracks by going up on my lines. I was playing one of the Aunts and my line was Teddy's cue to enter. Nothing could happen until I said this line and I couldn't remembrer it for what felt like several minutes. Eventually I got it and the show went on.
3. I'm virtually sun-phobic. On vacation in Hawaii, I can often be seen in long sleeves.
4. Since we've been married, my husband has had three major hospitalizations of over two weeks each. I have not spent a whole night in the hospital during the same time.
5. I once jumped into San Francisco Bay without a wetsuit. (Tiburon Triathlon.)
6. I'm obsessed with dogs, even though I've never owned and am not sure I ever will.
7. I haven't driven a car since 1987.