1. Labrador Retrievers.
3. Lahaina, Maui, Hawaii.
4. Lisa Cuddy especially in the first two Seasons of House MD when she was Kick-ass awesome. (Lisa Edelstein rocks too.)
5. Lolita-my favorite novel (Also the Kubrick movie version because I love James Mason.)
6. London, England. If I couldn't live in San Francisco, and I had oodles of money...because it's a wonderful city and because I'd be closer to so many of you.
7. Limousines-I'm a little ambivalent about this. Limos are a nightmare for me as a travel agent, because of all the things that can go wrong, but as a traveler, damn I love them. Also, I've had a limo-sex fetish ever since I saw No Way Out.
8. Local Hero-One of my favorite movies.
9. Love-It may not be all you need, but life's a lot better when you've got it.