01. Name a TV show series in which you have seen every episode at least twice:
Star Trek-Original series
Dr Who-New Series
02. Name a show you can‘t miss:
03. Name an actor who would make you more inclined to watch a show:
John Barrowman-at this point the Barrowmania is fairly all-consuming.
04. Name an actor who would make you less likely to watch a show:
Can't think of anyone at the moment. No one's that bad, really. Maybe I'm blanking someone out.
05. Name a show you can and do quote from:
House MD-"As the philosopher Jagger tells us, you can't always get what you want." And so many others.
06. Name a show you like that no one else enjoys:
Hunting for Cash and Treasures-because no one else has even heard of it.
07. Name a TV show which you've been known to sing the theme song:
So help me, I was singing the theme from "Maude" today because I'm looking a bit Maude-like right now.
08. Name a show you would recommend everyone to watch:
09. Name a TV series you own:
Scrubs-Hubby was insane about that show for awhile.
Spooks Series 1,2 & 3.
10. Name an actor who launched his/her entertainment career in another medium but who has surprised you with his/her acting chops in television:
Let's say Hugh Laurie, just because of the transition from Brit-com Hugh to House MD with the missing link of Jools Siviter in Spooks.
11. What is your favorite episode of your favorite series?
House MD-All In
12. Name a show you keep meaning to watch but you just haven’t gotten around to yet:
13. Ever quit watching a show because it was so bad?
I don't know if we're going to keep on with Extras. Not that it's bad, but I'm not crazy about that style of discomfort humor.
14. Name a show that‘s made you cry multiple times:
Does every time I watch "Captain Jack Harkness" count?
15. What do you eat when you watch TV?
Dinner or whatever else I'm eating.
16. How often do you watch TV?
Every day. And I go to sleep with it on too.
17. What's the last TV show you watched?
Firefly, we just started the DVDs last night.
18. What's your favorite/preferred genre of TV?
Procedural, either police or medical.
19. What was the first TV show you were obsessed with?
Star Trek-original series as a child and Vega$ as a pre-pubescent IN LOVE with Robert Urich as Dan Tana
20. What TV show do you wish you never watched?
Six Feet Under (because I got so traumatized by "That's Not My Dog.")
21. What is the weirdest show you enjoyed?
Mr. Rogers Neighborhood.
22. What TV show scared you the most?
Twilight Zone-all the creepy endings.
23. What is the funniest TV show you have ever watched?
The Daily Show with Jon Stewart (replacing The Tonight Show with Johnny Carson.)