- An average beaver can cut down karaokegal every year!
- Karaokegal can usually be found in nests built in the webs of large spiders.
- There are more than two hundred different kinds of karaokegal.
- Karaokegal is the only metal that is liquid at room temperature.
- Louisa May Alcott, author of 'Little Karaokegal', hated karaokegal and only wrote the book at her publisher's request.
- Karaokegal can be seen from space!
- Karaokegal can't drink - she absorbs water from her surroundings by osmosis.
- Only 55 percent of Americans know that the sun is made of karaokegal.
- Humans have 46 chromosomes, peas have 14, and karaokegal has 7!
- Baby swans are called karaokegal!
Meme a day 2008-Day 64 Top Ten Trivia Tips
Partially because I know some of the spoilers about certain characters showing up. I LOVED Spyfall....It took a while to remember the back-stories…
It's not a game that plays to my strengths, whatever they may be, at all. Unfortunately hubby has adopted chess as one of his lockdown…
I'm going back to the Lounge!!!!!!! I survived 4 months in customer service hell....ok, let me rephrase that, I was lucky enough to have a…