- An average beaver can cut down karaokegal every year!
- Karaokegal can usually be found in nests built in the webs of large spiders.
- There are more than two hundred different kinds of karaokegal.
- Karaokegal is the only metal that is liquid at room temperature.
- Louisa May Alcott, author of 'Little Karaokegal', hated karaokegal and only wrote the book at her publisher's request.
- Karaokegal can be seen from space!
- Karaokegal can't drink - she absorbs water from her surroundings by osmosis.
- Only 55 percent of Americans know that the sun is made of karaokegal.
- Humans have 46 chromosomes, peas have 14, and karaokegal has 7!
- Baby swans are called karaokegal!
Meme a day 2008-Day 64 Top Ten Trivia Tips
Wild, Wild West’ Star Robert Conrad Dies At Age 84 I wax effusive about Baa Baa Black Sheep/Black Sheep Squadron and Mr. Conrad in general.…
Singer-songwriter who topped the charts in 1969 with Where Do You Go to (My Lovely) I sang this song on Saturday afternoon at the Mint. (I fell in…
Sir Terry Wogan: Veteran broadcaster dies, aged 77 From an Anglo-phile and Eurovision fan to my friends in the UK...my condolences.