This sounded interesting. I am supposed to tell five lies about myself and one truth. The first person to identify the true statement wins. The prize? The instructions didn't specify. Um, I'll write something for the winner - fanfic, poetry, true story, something. Winner's Choice.
1. I'm allergic to wool.
2. My first published novel was a children's book.
3. I can bake amazing chocolate brownies.
4. My husband is an architect.
5. I've never been to Mexico.
6. Faulkner is my literary hero.
ETA: This meme is officially closed out. The correct answer is #1 is the truth, as sussed out by louiseroho.