1. What does the last text message in your inbox say, and who's it from?
Not counting some junkmail/spam/advertising crap, there's a mesage from David O, replying to one I sent him from Maui. "Aloha darlin. Hope you are having a ball!"
2. Is there anything in your past that you'd like to try again?
Actually giving a damn about college.
3. What are your plans for your next birthday?
It's a Thursday, so mostly taking the day off and chillin'. Karaoke in the afternoon.
4. Do you still talk to the person you last kissed?
5. Who's the second person on your missed call list?
6. What color are the curtains of your room?
We've got Venetian blinds and they're white. (But filthy.)
7. Where did you get the shirt you're wearing?
Walgreens. (Emergency buy if I recall correctly.)
8. Does anything hurt on your body right now?
Not really. Legs are in good shape under the circumstances.
9. Have you ever liked anyone who treated you like crap?
So many times. So very recently.
10. Have you ever seen a zebra?
Not just on TV? Probably. I used to go to zoos a lot.
11. What does your hair look like right now?
12. Look to your right. What do you see?
Fax. Printer. Doorway to outer office.
13. What happened a year ago today?
Not much that I can think of or that my LJ reveals. Probably that I was working on mmom as I am now.
14. What's one thing thats heavily weighing on your mind?
Finishing mmom. (And why I haven't made more progress on NOVEL 2008.)
15. How old will you be in 13 months?
16. Do you think you'll be married by then?
I am now and I'm not planning a change in status.
17. What do you look forward to most in the next 3 months?
mmom, Bay To Breakers, meeting michelleann69 in the flesh.
18. Any weird sleeping habits?
Unless I'm in Maui and I can hear the ocean, I need to have TV or Radio or a CD on in the background. Also, I get up in the middle of the night and eat. That needs to stop.
19. Do you prefer call or text?
Call. I'm not a good texter.
20. Do you like carrots?
21. How many cities/towns have you lived in?
22. What is your favorite TV show?
23. Do you know how to play poker?
24. Do you know how to drive stick shift?
25. What is your favorite thing to spend money on?
DVDs, CD's, Books.
26. Who is the funniest person you know?
Hubby makes me laugh a lot.
27. What is the main ringtone on your phone?
Whatever it came with.
28. Do you shut off the water while you brush your teeth?
29. What's bothering you right now?
Having to work.
30. Background on your cell phone?
Whatever it came with.
31. What time did you wake up?
32. What are you doing this weekend?
Giving hubby some serious US time. (The last two have been full of other people.)
33. Have you ever kissed anyone named Tom?
As a matter of fact I have.
34. Do you remember your dreams?
Sometimes. I had one about Nick Lowe the other night.
35. What are you doing tomorrow?
Working. Getting my nails done.
36. When the last text message you sent?
To David, from Maui.
37. Have you ever had a crush on your sister's/brother's friend?
38. How good is your eyesight?
39. Are you a good friend?
I like to think so.
40. Who's taller, you or your best friend?
41. Who was the last person you visited in the hospital?
Frank, the KJ. Last year this time.
42. Say you were given a drug test now. Would you pass?
43. Ever driven into the ghetto to buy drugs?
Not exactly the ghetto, but I did drive over the GW Bridge to St. Nicholas Avenue in Washington Heights.
44. Last voicemail you received?
Sebastian, asking me to bring some karaoke disks he wanted to burn copies of.
45. Do you curse alot?
46. Have you cried today?
47. What color are your bedsheets?
48. Have you ever crawled through a window?
Yep. I've locked myself out of various apartments and houses over the years.
49. Are you photogenic?
Not in the slightest.
50. Have you ever changed clothes in a vehicle?
Maybe in an airplane.
51. Are your parents married/divorced/separated?
My father is deceased.
52. Do you have trust issues?
53. Do you like going to school?
No, I never did.
54. Have you ever been to a bonfire?
55. Have you ever run away from home?
Unless you count moving away when I was 22, not really. I made some perfuntory attempts when I was kid, but leaving without my shoes probably indicates I wasn't all that serious.
56. Do people underestimate you?
58. Do you have any really crazy relatives?
Oh, I'd say so.
59. Pretend you're 15 deep in beers. Describe what you would be doing.
Throwing up. I can't stand beer. Even when I drank I never drank beer.
60. What is the most ridiculous fear you have?
My fears are not ridiculous.
61. Are you named after a grandparent?
62. Would you ever work for the border patrol?
63. Is your birthday on a holiday?
64. Do you have any friends or family in the war right now?
65. Do you have to get your wisdom teeth out?
I think they've been done already.
66. Do you have a tan?
No. I got some color on my cheeks and nose yesterday and I'm not happy about it.
67. Which of your Myspace friends has a naughty piercing?
I don't do Myspace.
68. Are you taller than 5'6?
69. Who was the last person you hung out with, actual one-on-one?
Ivan, Beth, Sue. We all went to Brunch after the run.
70. Do you think you're approachable?
When I'm comfortable and relaxed, I am.
71. How do you feel about the person you kissed last?
Still love him.
72. Are you a partier?
Not so much.
73. Do you like your name?
It's a nice name, but I'd prefer one that people could hear/spell correctly when I say it.
74. Who is the fifth text in your inbox from? What does it say?
Regina. "Hey old friend...miss ya."
75. Would you ever cross-dress?
Totally. I did my first drag-king a few years ago for Halloween as a Teddy boy. I wasn't completely happy with the result, but I'd definitely give it another go. The hardest part is covering up the hair.
76. What's your worst habit?
Over eating, procrastinating, bitchiness
77. Where was the last place you went shopping?
Safeway for food.
78. What do you say most when you're trying NOT to curse?
79. Has anyone ever called you lazy?
Tobie used to imply it.
80. Do you ever take medication to help you fall asleep?
Sometimes I'll take a benedryl.
81. Do you have a trampoline in your backyard?
82. Do you think people talk about you behind your back?
83. What CD is in your car stereo right now.
84. What is your favorite salad dressing?
Blue Cheese (The return of the salad dressing question.)
85. Do you do your own dishes?
Thank god that's hubby's job.
86. Ever cry in public?
87. Would you ever marry anyone covered in tattoos?
88. Have you ever been to Six Flags?
Maybe once. A long time ago.
89. Do you like mustard?
90. Do you watch the news?
Countdown with Keith Olberman. Sometimes 360 with Anderson Cooper.
91. How did you get one of your scars?
Fun with a candle and a tweezers.
92. What is the last thing you want to do before the day is over?
A story finished.
OK, I just realized it's only 92 questions. :(
Sorry bout that Chief.