Name ten of life's simple pleasures that you like most, then pick ten people to do the same. Try to be original and creative and not to use things that someone else has already used.
In no particular order:
1) Lying in bed just before really waking up and letting my subconscious work on fanfic.
2) Playing cubis.
3) Portobello mozarella sandwich from Bi-Rite
4) Rewatching 1st & 2nd season House MD
5) Listening to hubby playing ukulele or mandalin or mbira or guitar or banjo...(anything but fiddle or accordian.)
6) Walking around Dolores park on a sunny day when it's full of people and dogs. Lots and lots of dogs.
7) Sunday at the Mint with just about ten people singing, all of whom I know and like.
8) Crossing the finish line, no matter how long it takes to get there.
9) Rewatching Jack episodes of Dr. Who and selected episodes of Torchwood.
10) Waking up to a bunch of comments on a new story.
Consider yourself tagged if you want to be.