OMG! I'm so old!
The last few days it feels like a substantial part of my F-list has been posting about going to proms and graduating from High school, University, College etc.
Congratulations & Jubilations to all of you and a hearty Mazel Tov, but given the two decades that separate me from any of that, I do have a bit of Methuselah Syndrome kicking in.
I haven't been to the gym all week and I'm falling into a very bad "stay up late, sleep late, get to work late or with a few minutes to spare" pattern that needs to be nipped in the bud.
Got some maintenance done last night-New set of silks on my goddess nails, pedicure and eye-brow waxing.
Couple of looming disasters I need to deal with today, but hoping to get ahead of the game on
mmom fics. This year's Merry Month is seriously taxing the imagination and stamina.
Congratulations & Jubilations to all of you and a hearty Mazel Tov, but given the two decades that separate me from any of that, I do have a bit of Methuselah Syndrome kicking in.
I haven't been to the gym all week and I'm falling into a very bad "stay up late, sleep late, get to work late or with a few minutes to spare" pattern that needs to be nipped in the bud.
Got some maintenance done last night-New set of silks on my goddess nails, pedicure and eye-brow waxing.
Couple of looming disasters I need to deal with today, but hoping to get ahead of the game on
mmom fics. This year's Merry Month is seriously taxing the imagination and stamina.