Meme a day 2008-Day 141-OTP MEME
Ganked from
sabinelagrande
Guess my OTPs in each fandom. Cause they mean so very much to me, and are *snerk* inviolate.
For all fandoms, you may guess a het pairing, a slash pairing and a femslash pairing. (If I currently don't have one, I'll decide later.)
ETA: Pairings now listed.
House MD
Het pairing-I'm almost afraid to declare, but based on canon, and best case scenario for more House/Wilson angst, I'm going to say House/Cameron and run for my life.
Slash pairing-House/Wilson
Femslash-pairing-Cameron/Stacy
Torchwood
Het pairing-Jack/Gwen
Slash pairing-Jack/Owen
Femslash pairing-Gwen/Tosh
Doctor Who
Het pairing-Doctor/Rose
Slash pairing-Jack/Doctor
Femslash pairing-Rose/Sarah Jane
CSI-NY
Het pairing-Danny/Lindsay
Slash pairing-Mac/Danny
Femslash pairing-Lindsay/Peyton
Numb3rs
Het pairing-Larry/Megan
Slash pairing-Don/Charlie
Femslash-Megan/Amita
Life On Mars
Het pairing-Gene/Annie (shoutout to
paperclipbitch)
Slash pairing-Sam/Chris (Yes, I read and love Sam/Gene, but I really ship the softer pairing in this case. Look for pods at my apartment.)
Femslash pairing-Annie/Phyllis
Oceans 11
Het pairing-Linus/Tess
Slash pairing-Danny/Rusty
Femslash pairing-Tess/Isabel
Spooks/MI5
Het pairing-Jools/Tessa
Slash pairing-Jools/Danny
Femslash-Tessa/Zoe (preferably with Jools watching.)
Guess my OTPs in each fandom. Cause they mean so very much to me, and are *snerk* inviolate.
For all fandoms, you may guess a het pairing, a slash pairing and a femslash pairing. (If I currently don't have one, I'll decide later.)
ETA: Pairings now listed.
House MD
Het pairing-I'm almost afraid to declare, but based on canon, and best case scenario for more House/Wilson angst, I'm going to say House/Cameron and run for my life.
Slash pairing-House/Wilson
Femslash-pairing-Cameron/Stacy
Torchwood
Het pairing-Jack/Gwen
Slash pairing-Jack/Owen
Femslash pairing-Gwen/Tosh
Doctor Who
Het pairing-Doctor/Rose
Slash pairing-Jack/Doctor
Femslash pairing-Rose/Sarah Jane
CSI-NY
Het pairing-Danny/Lindsay
Slash pairing-Mac/Danny
Femslash pairing-Lindsay/Peyton
Numb3rs
Het pairing-Larry/Megan
Slash pairing-Don/Charlie
Femslash-Megan/Amita
Life On Mars
Het pairing-Gene/Annie (shoutout to
Slash pairing-Sam/Chris (Yes, I read and love Sam/Gene, but I really ship the softer pairing in this case. Look for pods at my apartment.)
Femslash pairing-Annie/Phyllis
Oceans 11
Het pairing-Linus/Tess
Slash pairing-Danny/Rusty
Femslash pairing-Tess/Isabel
Spooks/MI5
Het pairing-Jools/Tessa
Slash pairing-Jools/Danny
Femslash-Tessa/Zoe (preferably with Jools watching.)