I think I've seen some of these before, but not all.
1. What bill do you hate paying the most?
All of them. The world owes me everything.
2. Where was the last place you had a romantic dinner?
I presume I'll get killed if I saw all our dinners together are romantic. Does a romantic brunch at Maverick after jogging together count?
3. Last time you puked from drinking?
Over twenty years ago. Tequila was involved.
4. When is the last time you got drunk and danced on a bar?
Never. Do people really do this?
5. Name of your first grade teacher?
Not a clue.
6. What do you really want to be doing right now?
I'm actually pretty happy. I'm at Cafe Petra, doing LJ, downloading more LOM.
7. What did you want to be when you were growing up?
8. How many colleges did you attend?
9. Why did you choose the shirt that you have on right now?
It's cold out.
10. Gas Price?
I don't buy the stuff, but I live in California. I assume it's up to $4.00 gallon.
11. If you could move anywhere and take someone with you?
I can't leave San Francisco and I'm happy with hubby. (I'm really gonna get smacked, aren't I?)
12. First thought when the alarm went off this morning?
Is he really going to go through with the running thing?
13. Last thought before going to sleep last night?
I need to write a mmom fic.
14. Favorite style of underwear?
Cotton hi cut
15. Favorite style of underwear for the opposite sex?
As long as it's clean, I'm happy.
16. What errand/chore do you despise?
Dishes and laundry, which is why I make hubby do the dishes and I pay to have the laundry done.
17. If you didn't have to work, would you volunteer?
Maybe at the SPCA.
18. Get up early or sleep in?
Get up and write.
19. What is your favorite cartoon character?
20. Favorite NON sexual thing to do at night with a girl/guy?
Gmail chat/work on fic.
21. Have you found real love yet?
"If that ain't love it'll have to do until the real thing comes along."
22. When did you first start feeling old?
23. Favorite 80's movie?
24. Your favorite lunch meat?
25. What do you get every time you go into Sam's Club? Or Walmart?
Never been to either.
26. Beach or lake?
Beach. Gotta have waves.
27. Do you think marriage is an outdated ritual?
Not as long as society values it enogh to try and restrict who can have it.
28. How many people do you stalk on Facebook?
NONE. Nada. Never been there.
29. Favorite guilty pleasure?
Hours on-line when I'm supposed to be working.
30. Favorite movie you wouldn't want anyone to find out about?
Well it's not exactly a secret that I love First Blood: Omen 3 because of Sam Neill, but
I'm not really proud of it.
31. What's your drink?
32. Cowboys or Indians?
Anybody but the Dallas Cowboys.
33. Cops or Robbers?
I have an inherently criminal mind set. Robbers.
34. Who from high school would you like to run into?
Barry Edelstein. We need to talk.
35. What radio station is your car radio tuned to
36. Norm or Cliff?
I suppose Cliff, but we'd probably get into a fight over some piece of estoric information. And for a second I thought this question was going to offer me Sir Cliff in some capacity. That made me happy.
37. The Cosby Show or the Simpsons?
39. Do you like the person who sits directly across from you at work?
At the moment, yes. Steve is awesome.
40. If you could get away with it, who would you kill?
I'm writing a whole NOVEL to take care of that little problem.
41. What famous person(s) would you like to have dinner with?
John Barrowman, Hugh Laurie, Stephen Fry. (If I'm having dinner with Hugh, I might as well get the whole Hugh&Stepehn effect.)
42. What famous person(s) would you like to sleep with?
John Barrowman, Hugh Laurie. (Sorry Stephen. You're not invited to that one.)
43. Have you ever had to use a fire extinguisher for its intended purpose?
44. Last book you read for real?
Anything Goes-John Barrowman
45. Do you have a teddy bear?
It's a panda named after a Hill Street Blues character.
46. Strangest place you have ever brushed your teeth?
47. Somewhere in California you've never been and would like to go?
Pasa Robles (Shout-out to hllangel)
48. Do you go to church?
49. At this point in your life would you rather start a new career or a new relationship?
Career. Preferably as a best-selling author, or at least moderately well-paid smutstress.
50. Just how OLD are you?
Born October 23, 1964, so you can do the math and start shopping for my birthday presents.