1. Name a movie that you have seen more than 10 times.
2. Name a movie that you've seen multiple times in the theater.
3. Name an actor that would make you more inclined to see a movie.
Hugh Laurie (since I can't think of any other reason I went to see Street Kings).
4. Name an actor that would make you less likely to see a movie.
5. Name a movie that you can and do quote from.
To Live and Die In LA - Quotes too numerous and obscene to list.
6. Name a movie musical that you know all of the lyrics to all of the songs.
7. Name a movie that you have been known to sing along with.
Good News. (You try NOT singing the Varsity Drag and see where it gets you.)
8. Name a movie that you would recommend everyone see.
9. Name a movie that you own.
The Last Waltz
10. Name an actor that launched his/her entertainment career in another medium but who has surprised you with his/her acting skills.
11. Have you ever seen a movie in a drive-in? If so, what?
Very vague memory, but can't remember an actual movie.
12. Ever made out in a movie?
13. Name a movie that you keep meaning to see but just haven't yet got around to it.
14. Ever walked out of a movie?
Sex and Zen *shudder*
15. Name a movie that made you cry in the theater.
Out of Africa (RIP Sydney Pollack)
If it's fresh.
17. How often do you go to the movies (as opposed to renting them or watching them at home)?
Once ever few months.
18. What's the last movie you saw in the theater?
19. What's your favorite/preferred genre of movie?
20. What's the first movie you remember seeing in the theater?
21. What movie do you wish you had never seen?
All The Vermeers in New York
22. What is the weirdest movie you enjoyed?
23. What is the scariest movie you've seen?
24. What is the funniest movie you've seen?
Airplane & Airplane II (I'll never get over Macho Grande)