1. How old are you? 43
2. Where do you live and where are you from? Born in NYC, raised in suburban New Jersey, Living in San Francisco
3. What are you working as/What are you studying? Corporate travel agent onsite at a lawfirm
4. What makes you happy? Karaoke, writing, getting comments on my writing, obsessing about my fandoms, gmail chatting to my friends, hanging with the hubby.
5. What are your current goals? Finish Novel 2008. Complete the Nike 1/2 Marathon in October
6. Who do you live with? Hubby and one finch.
7. What's your star sign? Do you think it suits you? Libra/Scorpio cusp. More or less.
8. What song sums you up best? The Petshop Boys medley of Where The Streets Have No Name and Can't Take My Eyes Off Of You. Because I run the gamut for seriousness to the point of pretension and mere frivolity.
9. Why do you like reading my LJ? (Referring in this case to strawberrytatoo), I like hearing about life in Iceland. It's so far away, and yet the mundane bits are very similar.
10. What do you like about yourself? I think I'm funny.
1. A film: To Live and Die in LA-My favorite under-rated bang-bang shootemup movie EVER.
2. A book: Kitchen Confidential-Anthony Bourdain-The man is fucking awesome and you only get a smidge of it on TV.
3. A band: Grass Roots. Great 60's 70's pop. Every song is wonderfully melodic.
4: A website: www.recapist.org
5. An LJ user: paperclipbitch, because her fic is awesome, no matter what fandom or pairing she tackles.