Everything's Coming Up Roses
WARNING: Massive real-life mush alert to follow!!!
Today is my wedding anniversary. Sixteen fabulous years with a guy who puts up with my mishegoss including the past year of House/Hugh/Smut/LJ obsession. He came home this morning and started asking me for my address at work and I'm like WTF? He says "Well, I need the address so I can send you flowers. Happy Anniversary." I'd forgotten. I always forget. Mostly I've been preoccupied with the obsession, especially the new season starting last night and the recent collaboration and the in-progress birthday present, among others.
Last year I always waited until Wednesday so we could watch the new eps together, but he said he know it would be a pain for me to avoid spoilers on LJ for twenty four and that I should watch alone in real time and he'd watch in the morning.
He did, in fact, send me roses at work with a card saying "Count them. 16 Roses. 16 Years."
All together now: Awwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!
End MUSH ALERT!
Today is my wedding anniversary. Sixteen fabulous years with a guy who puts up with my mishegoss including the past year of House/Hugh/Smut/LJ obsession. He came home this morning and started asking me for my address at work and I'm like WTF? He says "Well, I need the address so I can send you flowers. Happy Anniversary." I'd forgotten. I always forget. Mostly I've been preoccupied with the obsession, especially the new season starting last night and the recent collaboration and the in-progress birthday present, among others.
Last year I always waited until Wednesday so we could watch the new eps together, but he said he know it would be a pain for me to avoid spoilers on LJ for twenty four and that I should watch alone in real time and he'd watch in the morning.
He did, in fact, send me roses at work with a card saying "Count them. 16 Roses. 16 Years."
All together now: Awwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!
End MUSH ALERT!