The Fic Wish List Meme
Rules: List 1-10 pairings/prompts that you have been dying to read. Maybe it's a really rare pairing or something you've requested on any of the past smut memes which haven't been fulfilled. When you see this posted on your friends' journals, you may do one of the following:
- Write it.
- Link to one that's already been written, whether by you or someone else.
- Nothing, but karma will get you. >_>
There are no length or rating limits, and prompts may be duplicated (PLEASE). Be specific in your prompts particularly in reference to preferred smut content, seme/uke order, and any other requirements that may hinder your appreciation of the fic.
There is no deadline for this, but once your ten prompts have been written to your satisfaction you are welcome to make a new post starting over. You may write your own prompts if you want. If your tastes change, you can certainly switch out one prompt for another at any time.
1.Dr. Who-Jack/Ninth Doctor-Start with the conversation quoted HERE and run with it.
2.Torchwood-Jack/Gwen-Dom/Sub-Public sex (Unfulfilled request from the kink!meme)
3.Torchwood-In response the the following argument: Jack can't be sexually interested in Gwen/Owen/Tosh/Janet etc, because he has a Father/Daughter, Father/Son, etc relationship with them, used to refute any pairing besides J/I, as if there was actually nothing father/son-ish in that relationship. So I'd like to see a story with Jack and any of the TW team, that acknowledges the Father/Daughter or Father/Son aspect...and does the smut anyway. (From a comment conversation I had with kribban.)
4.House MD-Chase/Cuddy-What she offered to get him to come back.
5.House MD-House/Wilson-Post Wilson's Heart-BDSM-Wilson is finally willing to hurt House physically. Bunny that I just do not have time for.
6. House MD-Wilson/Chase-Comfort sex with 4th Season Chase.
7.Life on Mars-Gene/Sam or Gene/Surprise me. The comment about "Must be my legendary sexual prowess."
8. Ashes to Ashes-Give me a reason not to hate Alex Drake. Hot and Well-written smut, preferably hate!sex might just do it. Bonus points for using Soft Cell's "Say Hello, Wave Goodbye."
9. CSI-NY-Danny/Mac-"Last night I couldn't get to sleep at all."
10. Heroes-Pick your own pairing- "My smile is my make-up I wear since my break-up with you."