Most of these look new, but at 178 days, I maybe delusional.
1. According to your ex you are...?
No applicable to my romantic life. According to my Former Internet Soul Mate, I'm in the 8th grade, and that's the nicest thing they said lately.
2. Do you tell your best friend(s) EVERYTHING?
To the extent that she'll listen, yes.
3. How do you feel today?
Actually pretty good, although there's one admin I'd like to force feed a chill pill to.
4. When was the last time you had butterflies?
Last week, when we were trying to resolve one of Steven's problems without having to actually cop to him screwing up. I had butterflies on his behalf.
5. If you're single, why?.
Not applicable. Married nearly 18 years.
6. What were the last two TV shows you watched?
Dirty Jobs and Cash & Travels. Just mindless stuff on Tivo while I was doing LJ stuff.
7. Who's a celebrity you find extremely attractive?
Say it with me people: John Barrowman.
8. Something you say often?
Hell's bells and a barrel of monkeys.
9. Do you have any plans for tomorrow?
Dragging carcass to the gym before work.
10. Do you like your name?
It's ok. Biblical. Family. Unfortunately, most people have never heard it and think I said Mary, Maryann, Marian, Muriel or something else.
11. What's your favorite song?
More Than This-Roxy Music
12. Do you like being in pictures?
Luckily, hubby has gone off his photo kick lately.
13. Do you tend to fall for people easily?
Yup. I'm shallow and I'm still capable of insta-bonding.
14. Is your bedroom window open?
Not at the moment. It's been cold lately.
15. What were you doing at 10:00 am?
Answering comments from the story I posted yesterday. (Thanks to all who commented. I love you guys.)
16. Do you carry an umbrella when it rains, or just put up your hood?
I usually get wet!
17. Do you wear Crocs?
As we speak.
18. What do you smell like?
Like the Chinese food I just ate and maybe the vast amount of conditioner in my hair.
19. What's your favorite Gatorade flavor?
Blue Ice (or whatever it's called.)
20. Do you have Justin Timberlake music on your iPod/mp3/phone?
NO! Not sure I would even be able to identify anything if I heard it.
21. Can you sleep in jeans?
Not at the moment.
22. Something you just don't understand?
Why John Barrowman hasn't broke big in the US yet and why his people don't seem to be making
an effort for it to happen.
23. Have you ever dated someone named Derek?
No. Do you think I should?
24. What color shirt are you wearing?
Brown cardigan actually.
25. What is the holiday closest to your b-day?
26. Have you broken a bone or had stitches?
Stitches. I was a clumsy child. Still am.
27. Have you ever done anything you regret while being drunk?
Being maudlin and puking.
28. Anything hurt on your body right now?
My biceps, which is odd, since I haven't done weights since last week. Maybe they're throbbing a bit so I won't feel how badly I beat up my legs yesterday.
29. Are you moody in the morning?
Morning, noon and nighty-night-night.
30. Have you ever consulted a psychic?
I used to have my cards read a lot.
31. Have you ever actually overheard one of your friends talking shit about you?
No, but I'd like to.
32. Do you believe everyone deserves a second chance?
Maybe. I've had a lot of them.