1. How has LJ changed your life?
Let me count the ways. I know you guys and I love you. I had my ill-fated relationship with Former Internet Soul Mate and I survived to start a novel where all will be revealed and eviscerated. My writing has gotten so much better thanks to beta_goddess and all the others who have been kind enough to tell me when my shit stinks and give me concrit. I've gotten Barrowmania and fallen in love with Life On Mars. I've become obsessed with my comments to the point of addiction.
I've even developed a real relationship with my sister, which was completely unexpected.
A mixed bag, but I wouldn't give up any of it for the world.
2. What do you do before bedtime?
Watch Countdown. Do a last email check. Curl up with a stuffed animal. I was going to offer a bit of TMI, but since I sleep alone three nights a week, I'm sure you can guess.
3. Aliens: out there or simply figments of batty people's imaginations?
We are not alone.
4. Have you ever had your heart broken?
Hell to the yeah!
5. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
Being loved certainly feels better, not sure I'd go so far as to call it "blessed."
6. Are you a "good girl" or a "bad girl"
I'm a bitch, so I guess we have to with BAD!
7. If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
Obsess, suffer, drive my friends crazy whining about it. Been there, done that.
8. Is there anything that has made you unhappy these days?
My job. Over and over.
9. Is there anything that has made you really happy these days?
You saw my Who-babble, right? Hanging out with my peeps at the Mint always makes me happy and I'm looking forward to doing that in a few hours.
10. Is being tagged fun?
I'm sort of over it, so I don't officially tag anybody on the memes. If you want to do it, consider yourself tagged.
11. Do you comment all the entries of your flist?
No. Can't do it.
12. Who are currently the most important people to you?
Hubby. Co-worker. F-listers, especially the ones I IM regularly and the members of the Squeeeee Odyssey.
13. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
girlie_girl_23 is really passionate. I don't always comment, but her postings are fierce.
14. Would you rather be single and rich or married but poor?
It would have to be serious dinero for me to give up being married right now. Beaucoup bucks.
15. How many children do you want to have, if any?
NONE. There is no way for me to say this strongly enough.
16. What's better: to give or to receive?
Gimme, gimme, gimme
17. If you fall in love with two people simultaneously, who would you pick?
I'd take the Captain Jack approach.
18. Would you have 100% safe sex with a stranger for $10,000,000?
Tricky. Because of course then you end up in the punchline, "We've already established the principle, now we're just arguing about price." I'm a bitch, I'm probably not a whore.
19. Do you plan things or let them happen?
I try to plan, otherwise my life just evaporates.
20. If The Doctor offered to take you away in the TARDIS today, would you go?
In a fuckin' heartbeat. Starting with a trip to the West End when John Barrowman was in Sunset Boulevard, preferably to sneak backstage when he was goofing around by pretending to play the piano with his (ahem) bits.
A chance to see him totally nekkid in Rope would be awesome too. I'm sure the Doctor would't mind.