Time to Vote---Dr. Who/Torchwood Slash Awards
I'm thrilled to report that several regular customers of the Chelsea Drugstore, along with your's truly have been nominated. I'm super-duper proud of you guys and grateful to those of you who gave me a chance to do beta for you.
(If any other nominees are on my F-list and I haven't mentioned you, please let me know.)
drunken_hedghog nominated for Best Angst Fic and for best PWP fic for Boiling Point
paperclipbitch nominated for best one-shot for
Your Girlfriend No Longer Runs on Solar Power
and best Ianto/Owen fic G-PG13 (nobody does it better) for Sex Aliens Stole My Clothes Is Not a Valid Excuse
k_haldane nominated for Best Other Male Character Characterization in A Fic for Love and Loss
_tallian_ nominated for Best Other Torchwood Female/Female Fic (R-NC17)for The Dark Between Lamp Posts .
Your Humble Servant, nominated for Best Other Torchwood Female/Female Fic (R-NC17) for Second Best and for
Best Other Torchwood Male/Male Fic (R-NC17) for Don't Leave Me This Way
Here's the place to vote: http://community.livejournal.com/dwtwslashawards/
I'm going shopping for something fabulous to wear on the Red Carpet.
(If any other nominees are on my F-list and I haven't mentioned you, please let me know.)
Your Girlfriend No Longer Runs on Solar Power
and best Ianto/Owen fic G-PG13 (nobody does it better) for Sex Aliens Stole My Clothes Is Not a Valid Excuse
Your Humble Servant, nominated for Best Other Torchwood Female/Female Fic (R-NC17) for Second Best and for
Best Other Torchwood Male/Male Fic (R-NC17) for Don't Leave Me This Way
Here's the place to vote: http://community.livejournal.com/dwtwslashawards/
I'm going shopping for something fabulous to wear on the Red Carpet.