1. First thing you wash in the shower?
Hair. It's all about the hair.
2. What color is your favorite hoodie?
3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?
As long as he brushes his teeth.
4. Do you plan outfits?
5. How are you feeling RIGHT now?
Pretty good. Got through a near-crisis with the Ipod.
6. What's the closest thing to you that's red?
7. Do you say aim or a-i-m?
Aim. (Who wouldn't?)
8. Tell me about the last dream you remember having?
When I can remember one, I'll come back and put it in here, if I remember.
9. Did you meet anybody new today?
10. What are you craving right now?
Nothing, for which I'm pretty grateful.
11. Do you floss?
Not as much as I should, but lately I've been trying to do it more.
12. What comes to mind when I say cabbage?
Cabbage Patch Kids.
13. When was the last time you talked on aim?
Never. OH! That's what question 7 was about?
14. Are you emotional?
15. Would you dance to the taco song?
The what? Probably. If I were in the right mood.
16. Have you ever counted to 1,000?
I don't think so.
17. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it?
18. Do you like your hair?
I like having long, red, curly hair.
At the moment, I'm a little frizzier than I'd like to be.
19. Do you like yourself?
More or less.
20. Have you ever met a celebrity?
Several. Nobody I'd call mega. How about Cokie Roberts? Jo Van Fleet? (Both family connections via marriage.)
21. Do you like cottage cheese?
Not really. Too much association with diets.
22. What are you listening to right now?
Rewatching the Dr. Who Confidentials from the first series of New Who.
23. How many countries have you visited?
Live in US. Been to Mexico, Canada, Great Britain and Ireland.
24. Are your parents strict?
They weren't particularly.
25. Would you go sky diving?
I don't think so.
26. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush?
Interesting question. I hate the man with every fiber of my being, but it be would interesting to see if he's as completely un self-aware as it appears.
27. Would you throw potatoes at him?
That's just childish. And would get me in trouble with the Secret Service.
28. Is there anything sparkly in the room you’re in?
My engagement ring.
29. Have you ever been in a castle?
Yes. In County Kildare, Ireland.
30. Do you rent movies often?
Yep. We always have one or two in from Netflix and sometimes we get them from Faye's as well.
31. Who sits in behind you in your math class?
Sorry folks. I'm a lot of years away from math class and those memories have thankfully evaporated.
32. Have you made a prank phone call?
I was a bad kid. :)
33. Do you own a gun?
34. Can you count backwards from 74?
I should think so.
35. Who are you going to be with tonight?
Me and the hubby.
36. Brown or white eggs?
37. Do you own something from Hot Topic?
38. Ever been on a train?
39. Ever been in love?
Absolutely. (Sometimes on a train.)
40. Do you have a cell-phone?
41. Are you too forgiving?
Probably the opposite.
42. Do you use chap stick?
Only, if desperate.
43. What is your best friend doing tomorrow?
I don't know. She's my best friend, but we don't have that "live in each other's pocket" relationship at this point in our lives.
44. Can you use chop sticks?
Not very well.
45. Ever have cream puffs?
Once or twice.
46. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect?
47. What was the last question you asked?
Where did that shared folder on my Itunes comes from?
48. What was the last CD you bought?
The John Barrowman/Grease CD
49. Boys or girls?
I prefer adults actually.
50. What is your bus number for school?
I wasn't a school-bus kid.
51. Is your hair curly?
OH YEAH, BABY!
52. Last time you cried?
I always say last time I saw Captain Jack Harkness, but that's been quite a while. Can't think of anything.
53. Ever walked into a wall?
Close enough. I can be very clumsy/absent minded.
54. Do looks matter?
55. Have you ever bought anything from Pac Sun?
56. Have you ever slapped someone?
I don't think so.
57. Favorite time of the year?
Autumn, which is usually more summery here in the City.
58. Favorite color?
Dark blue or black.
59. Are you sarcastic?
60. Do you have any tattoos?
Nope. Which is very unusual in my neighborhood.
61. The last person you held hands with?
62. Do you sleep with the TV on?
63. What is your default userpic and why is it your default?
It's my shiny gecko pin, which I call Captain Jack. Hubby gave it to me for my
birthday last year and I'm very fond of it.
64. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people?
65. Do you like your life right now?
The work situation sucks hard enough to throw everything else out of kilter.
66. How often do you talk on the phone?
Everyday at work. Relatively little otherwise.)
67. What is your favorite animal?
68. What was the most recent thing you bought?
69. Do you have good vision?
Hellaciously bad, and getting worse by the day.
70. Can you hula hoop?
71. Could you ever forgive a cheater?
I'm not terribly obsessed with fidelity.
72. Do you have a job?
As constant readers will well know.
73. Can you handle the truth?
74. What are you wearing?
Yoga pants, crocs, Air Jamaica t-shirt.
75. Have you ever crawled through a window?
I have locked myself out of many places and needed to get in the window.