a. Post a list of 15 fandoms, at least.
b. Have your friends list guess your favorite character from each one.
c. When guessed, bold the line, include the character name, and write a sentence about why you like that character.
1. House MD-Dr. Greg House Make it a mixture of Hugh's performance, his looks (OH GOD! THE EYES!) The writing in the 1st and 2nd season where every word out of his mouth was a snarky gem and the chemistry that Hugh had with every single cast member, but mostly the snark.
2. Torchwood - Captain Jack Harkness The looks, the coat, the swagger, the gun-porn, the being a bastard and Jesus Christ at the same time. How can you not love him?
3 . Dr. Who (New Who Only)-Donna Noble Obviously I love Jack and both the Doctors I've seen, but this last series has been PWNED by one Donna Noble who has blown me away repeatedly and made me care more about a companion than I had before. I loved having someone who actually called him on his bullshit and spoke to him like an equal. Not even Jack does that a lot.
4. Life On Mars/Ashes To Ashes-Gene Hunt The Guv! The Gene Genie. The other G.H. in my fandomal life. I wish I could explain it, because obviously I should be way more of a Sam girl and not taking anything away from John Simm, but between the writing and Philip Glennister's acting, Gene can nick me anytime..
5. Ocean's 11-Danny Ocean OK, fine. I'm predictable. I love all the guys, but Danny wins with the eye-roll in the 3rd movie. And besides, it's the Clooney, what can you do?
7. Firefly-Zoe First of all, Gina Torres is just gorgeous. I had a girl-crush on her going back to Alias. And Zoe is just an awesome character. I love her humor and her strength and her commitment to her husband.
8. CSI-NY-Danny Messer He's been a jerk this last season, but I still find him the most compelling character. I still see massive slash between him and Mac, as well as various other characters, and the Carmine G. sex-appeal is sizzle-icious in the extreme.
9. Numb3rs-Allan Eppes Who cares about the case? Give me Judd Hirsch getting off a few pithy one-liners and I'm a happy girl.
10. Punditslash (YES, It's a fandom.)- Keith Olbermann No one in the whole punditverse can be as snarky and impassioned at the same time, and yeah, the angrier he gets, the sexier he is. (Except when he was being scuzzy to Hillary Clinton.)
11. Star Trek (Original recipe)
12. Alias-Jack Bristow The one and only Spy Daddy! Seriously, I doubt I would have bothered past the first disk without the wit and intensity that Victor Garber brought to what could have been a totally mundane part. As it is, he's one of the most fascinating and slashable characters ever, and that includes writing Syck, which I realize isn't slash.
13. Law & Order (Original recipe)
14. Spooks/MI5-Jools Siviter Two episodes in the first series and he's still the most compelling character ever to appear on the show, if only for the "buggering skinheads" line, but really so much more. Sleek, sexy, manipulative and eeeevil. The missing link between Britcom Hugh and House.
15. Harry Potter-Severus Snape This was kind of a cheat, because I'm not really in the fandom and basically only know the movies and for that reason it's all about Alan Rickman!