What is it with these zombies? Here they are again.
Anyway here are the rules:
1. Take out your iPod, or your mp3 playing device. Put it on shuffle play.
2. You have to decide if each song is a positive one in terms of survival (songs like Gloria Gaynor's "I Will Survive" or anything that directly references survival, escape or something like that counts double, even something by Survivor, but I reserve the right to laugh at you), or a negative one in terms of survival (Songs by the Zombies, White Zombie, Rob Zombie, about zombies or death or whatnot count double); if you really can't judge the song, just take it as a pass and it does nothing either way for your chances for survival—remember this is entirely up to you to judge.
3. Keep going until you get five songs one way or the other. Five surviving songs means you lived. Five not-surviving songs means you food.
1. She Loves You-The Beatles
And now it's up to you,
I think it's only fair,
Pride can hurt you, too,
Apologize to her
Well I can't very well apologize if the damn zombies get me, right? So that's one for me.
2. Ask The Lonely-Journey
As you search the embers
Think what youve had, remember
Hang on, dont you let go now
You know, with every heartbeat, we love
Nothing comes easy
I'm in deep despair, but still alive. Not many others left, though.
3. You Baby-The Turtles
From the time i fall asleep
till the morning comes i dream about you, baby
and i feel alright, cause i know tonight i'll be with you, baby
Who knew my passion for happy pop music would save me from the zombies?
4. Someday (You'll Want Me to Want You)- Cliff Richard
If there's a someday, that means I survived once again.
5. Here I Am-Bobby Darin
YES! K-gal survives the zombie apocalypse in five consecutive songs. :)