1. Where was the first time you ever kissed the last person you kissed?
On our first date, in his hotel room (residential) after he cooked me dinner.
2. What's the most exciting thing that happened to you today?
Being jolted out of sleep by a cell-phone call from a FUCKING BILL COLLECTOR!
3. How many best friends do you have?
Best would have to imply just one.
4. Would you rather get up early or sleep in?
"Sleep is a rose, as the Persians say."
5. Who do you love?
Much as I'd love to launch into "I love the whole world, Boom de yada, Boom de yada," I still gotta say Hubby. There's a bunch of others and I hope they know who they are, but hubby first and foremost.
7. What would you change if you could go back in time?
Whatever it took NOT to end up in the travel business.
8. Would you rather smile over a lie, or cry over the truth?
Ooh, tough one. At first I thought it was asking about a lie that I told, but now I'm thinking not. Let's go with the House answer, Everybody Lies, might as well smile over it.
9. What's on your bedroom floor right now?
Books, magazines, blankets, plushies, clothes and god knows what else.
10. Who was the last person you got into an argument with?
What felt like the entire J/I fan-horde.
11. Do you trust people easily?
12. If you could move away, no questions asked, where would you move to?
Torn between Maui and London.
13. Do you think you're good looking?
Sometimes. Now that I've dropped a little pudge and the skin has unsplotched itself, I'd say I'm pretty presentable.
14. Could you go a day without eating?
15. How much do looks matter to you?
16. How do you feel about PDA?
Come on people, get a hotel room.
17. When was the last time you had your hair cut?
Two weeks ago.
18. Would you rather be mad or sad?
Yucky choice. Mad I guess.
19. Does it take a lot to make you cry?
20. What's the worst car accident you've ever been in?
Three car pile-up (me in the middle) on the NJ Turnpike, New Years Day 1986. My Chevy was totalled and I walked away without a scratch.
21. What do you want most in life?
Validation on the grand scale.
22. What is most important in a relationship?
23. Do you tell your parents everything?
24. Would you rather be a bird or a fish?
25. Name one fear you have.
26. If you need to go to the store a block away, do you walk or drive?
27. Does the thought of marriage scare you?
It did, but after nearly 18 years I think I've gotten over it.
28. How many kids do you want?
None. Never never never never never.
29. What's your favorite color to wear?
Black is usually involved, with touches of red or green.
30. Who was the last person in your bedroom besides you?
That would be Hubby.
31. What are you doing today?
Watching Eureka DVDS, going to the Mint, probably having dinner with cousins.
34. What would you do if you found a dinosaur egg?
Stare? I'm not sure I'd even recognize it.
35. Do you get bored easily?
That's why I'm almost always online, reading, writing etc.
36. What's something that someone can do that really bothers you?
Hang me up when they say they're going to call or meet me somewhere.
37. Did you ever want to change your name when you were younger?
Probably. It's not very common and nobody can ever get it right the first time.
38. Do you wish you were famous?
Absolutely. It's the only thing that matters, although rich would be good too.
40. When you're at the beach, do you swim or layout more?
A little swimming and then getting into the shade with a pile of New Yorkers as soon as possible. Long sleeves and sun-block a necessity.
41. Who's the last text message you received from and what did it say?
It was an advertisement and it pissed me off.
Special Offer. Txt R9 for Rhianna, C9, for Coldplay...
It's from Thumbplay, some company I stupidly gave my cell # to when I was trying to find some music to download last year.
42. How do you like your steak cooked?
43. What's your favorite song at the moment?
Slave To Love-Bryan Ferry
45. Can music affect your mood?
46. What piercings do you want?
I'm happy with the two ears I've got now.
47. What tattoos do you want?
None in particular, but I'm thinking maybe something next year for my 45th bday.
48. Have you ever been in a cave?
Most recently in Maui.
49. Have you ever eaten a bug?
Not on purpose.
50. Do you think there's someone for everyone?
Assuming they actually want someone.
51. If you could have any super power, what would it be?
I know I'd actually live to regret it, but at the moment, telepathy.
52. If you had one wish to make for the people that bothered to read this what would it be?