Put your Ipod on shuffle and pick the first 25 songs. List a line of lyrics from each song, the more random, the better. See if anyone can guess the song! NO CHEATING!
2. Going out with other girls was always such a bore, but since I fell in love with you I need you more and more.
4. You say we been like strangers, but I`m not the others you can hang by your fingers.
7. Listen to the bird who sings it to the tree, and then when you've heard him see if you agree.
9. How come he died so young, or was he very old? Is the body still warm? Is it already cold?
11. He rode an old grey mare called Bess, searchin' for a damsel in distress. Just to see if he could set her free.
20. I can't imagine anything that's better. The world is ours whenever we're together.
22. I thought my life was complete, but look what you've doin' to me.
24. Ain't nobody gonna take my place. Whips and chains don't leave no trace.