W O U L D Y O U R A T H E R
1. pierce your nose or tongue?: Nose, I supposer, but not really crazy about either one.
2. be serious or be funny?: Funny, every time.
3. drink whole or skim milk?: Whole for taste, but lately it would have to be skim.
4. die in a fire or drown?: Oh that's a pleasant thought. I have a major burn phobia, so unless you could promise instant incineration, it would have to be drown.
A R E Y O U
1. simple or complicated? Complicated.
2. Hardcore? About certain things.
3. Honest? Usually.
D O Y O U P R E F E R
1. flowers or angels: I don't actually believe in angels, although I like the Robbie Williams song. Flowers.
2. gray or black?: Black
3. Color or black/white photos?: Color
4. lust or love?: Tricky...love is good, but if I'm being really honest, LUST.
5. sunrise or sunset?: Sunset. They're pretty and who wants to get up that early.
6. M&Ms or Skittles? Skittles.
7. staying up late or waking up early?: Staying up late
8. eating apples or oranges?: Apples
A N S W E R T R U T H F U L L Y
1. do you like anyone?: lots of people.
2. do they know it?: Oh, you meant "like" as in "like". Yes, they know it.
D O Y O U P R E F E R
1. being hot or cold?: Hot, although I bitch about it.
2. sun or moon?: Sun
3. Winter or Fall?: Fall
4. left or right?: Left (politically)
5. having 10 acquaintances or having 1 best friend?: One best friend.
6. sun or rain?: Sun
7. vanilla ice cream or chocolate ice cream? Vanilla
8. boys or girls?: boys.
9. vodka or jack? I don't drink, but when I did, I liked the impact of knocking back a shot of JD and watching the reactions I got.
A B O U T Y O U
1. What time is it? 934AM
2. Why are you up? I woke up when hubby came it at around 8:00AM
3. Name?: Miriam
4. Nickname(s): Online-Karaokegal, at work-Kitty
W H A T D O Y O U W A N T
1.Where do you want to live?: Right where I am. San Francisco. Having a house with a yard so I can have a dog would be nice.
2. How many kids do you want?: NONE!!!
3. What kind of job do you want?: Aside from best-selling author? I'd like to find a way to do editing or proofreading professionally. Use my Full Metal Beta skills and make some money at it.
4. Do you want to get married?: Already done. Celebrating my 18th anniversary next month.
U N I Q U E
1. Nervous Habits? Shaking my leg, eating.
2. Are you double jointed?: Nope
3. Can you roll your tongue?: No
4. Can you raise one eyebrow?: No
6. Do you make your bed daily?: Hahahahahahahahahahahah.
C L O T H E S, E T C
1. Which shoe goes on first?: Whichever one I can find.
2. Ever thrown one at someone?: Not that I can remember.
3. Do you carry a wallet: Yes.
4. What jewelry are you wearing? Wedding and engagement rings.
F O O D
1. Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it?: Twirl
2. Have you ever eaten Spam? Yes
3. Favorite ice cream flavor?: Chocolate chip.
4. How many kinds of cereal are in your cabinet?: One, unless you count oatmeal, which would mean two.
5. Favorite beverage?: Orange soda, but I'm not drinking ANY soda these days.
6. What's your favorite restaurant? Il Cantuccio
G R O O M I N G
1. How often do you brush your teeth? Not as often as I should.
2. How do you wear your hair for the most part? In a scrunchie.
3. Have you ever dyed/highlighted your hair? Oh yeah!
M A N N E R S
1. Do you swear?: Yes
2. Do you ever spit: Ewwwwww!
3. You cook your own food?: Yes
4. You do your own chores?: When necessary
5. You got laid today?: Not today, but it's early.
7. You like pepsi or coke?: Coke, but I'm trying to stay clean of all soda, especially caffeine.
8. You plan on going to college?: Vague notion of going back someday, but it's probably not going to happen.
9. You're happy with?: My ability to write fanfic.
11. You spend your money wisely?: No.
12. You're always making new friends?: Online, yes. Real Life-Not so much.
13. You like to swim?: Nope.
14. Have you ever got bored so you call a friend?: Yes, but not lately.
15. You're patient?: Hell no!
16. You like this survey?: It's OK. I've had some of these questions in various forms before, but I'm always happy to find a mostly new one. Meme a Day marches on.
L E T' S B E H O N E S T
In the last month have you...
1. Had sex: Yes
2. Bought something: Yes
3. Gotten sick: Nope
4. Sang: Yes
5. Felt stupid: Probably
6. Missed someone: Yes
7. Done drugs: No
8. Danced crazy: Maybe at the Mint
9. Gotten your hair cut: Yes
10. Watched cartoons: No
11. Lied: Probably
L A S T P E R S O N T H A T
1. you cried in front of: maybe Steven at work.
2: Went to the movies with you?: Big Frank the KJ
3. You went to dinner with?: Hubby
4. You talked on the phone with: Hubby