Hard to believe there's anything left to ask, but most of these look new.
1) The phone rings; who do you want it to be?
Hubby, telling me he's had his follow up appointment and he's definitely being discharged this weekend.
2) When shopping at the grocery store, do you return your cart?
3) In a social setting, are you more of a talker or a listener?
Talk, talk, talk.
4) Do you take compliments well?
I like them, but I usually fake modesty.
Question #5 is MIA
6) If abandoned alone in the wilderness, would you survive?
Probably not, but I'd scream reallyreally loudly trying to find someone to help me.
7) Do you like to ride horses?
I haven't had much experience. I think I might.
8) Did you ever go to camp as a kid?
They couldn't keep in one for more than a year in a row. I was SUCH an anti-social wretch. My only positive camp experiene was French Woods Festival of the Performing Arts. I loved that place, although I was miserable up there a lot of the time as well.
9) What was your favorite game as a kid?
10) If a sexy person was pursuing you, but you knew he/she was married, would you go for it?
I'd certainly encourage it at least to the flirtation point, although I'd probably back off before things when too far (Unless we're talking Captain Jack level sexy at which point all bets are off.)
11) Have you lied to get out of a date?
12) Could you date someone with different religious beliefs than you?
I married out of the faith.
14) Use three words to describe yourself
Stressed, quirky, creative.
15) Do any songs make you cry?
Can't think of any right now.
16) Are you continuing your education?
I have delusions of going back to school some day. I doubt it will actually happen.
17) Do you know how to shoot a gun?
18) If your house was on fire, what would be the first thing you grabbed?
Lap top, current cournal and pocketbook.
19) How often do you read books?
Not much these days. Which sucks.
20) Do you think more about the past, present or future?
I think too much about all three. (Answer taken directly from aithlyn
27) Have you ever taken pictures in a photo booth?
Maybe once with hubby.
28) When was the last time you were at Olive Garden?
29) When was the last time you were at Church?
Does a concert at Noe Valley Ministry Count? Or taking an out-of-towner to Mission Dolores?
30) Where was the furthest place you traveled today?
It's only 1015AM. I went to 2 Embarcadero where the new offices are.
31) What was your favorite job?
Market Research. I was really good at that, it was fun and there wasn't too much responsibility.
32) Do you like mustard?
33) Do you prefer to sleep or eat?
Tricky. I guess eating, if it's something I really want and I'm hungry enough.
34) Do you look like your mom or dad?
Mom. And it terrifies me.
35) How long does it take you in the shower?
Quick at the gym, fast if it's at home and I have time.
36) Can you do the splits?
37) What movie do you want to see right now?
Burn After Reading. It looks awesome.
38) If you could fast forward your life, would you?
Only if I knew something really good was coming.
40) Do you think The Grudge was scary?
Never saw it.
41) Could you relate to a character in Mean Girls?
Never saw it.
42) Do you own a camera phone?
43) Do you have an "ex box" with pics and letters from past lovers?
I have every letter I got from a psychotic who fell in love with me when I was in my late teens. Before email replaced real mail in my life, I kept all my letters, cards etc from everybody. There all still in my closet.
44) Was your mom a cheerleader?
Not even close.
45) What's the last letter of your middle name?
46) Do you like your middle name?
47) How many hours of sleep do you get a night?
Depends when I fall asleep. 6-ish.
48) Do you like care bears?
No. I have my own stuffed animals, but I don't like brand names.
49) What do you buy at the movies?
Nothing anymore. :(