Ganked from spoggly I found the meme with the British spelling and I will leave it that way in deference to my Anglophilia. 1. Favourite triscuit flavour: (I'm assuming triscuit as generic for cracker.) Ritz Premium 2. Favourite kind of cheese: Provolone 3. Favourite episode of your favourite show: All In from House 4. Favourite movie of your favourite actor/actress: Going with "all time" rather than current....let's The Big Sleep-Humphrey Bogart. 5. Favourite building in your town: The Ferry Building 6. Favourite building not in your town: Buckingham Palace 7. Favourite place you have lived: Right here in San Francisco 8. Favourite kind of salad: Caesar 9. Favourite kind of pasta: Spaghetti Bolognese 10. Favourite thing to cook: Steak, even when I can't eat it. 11. Favourite fictional superhero: Captain Jack Harkness. (How is he not a Super-hero? 12. Favourite real life superhero: (HUH?) Super-Obama, if he can win this thing. 13. Favourite martyr: RFK 14. Favourite character from your favourite show: House. He's a bastard, but he's my bastard. 15. Favourite weather phenomenon: Rainbows 16. Favourite typo: Recently I said "police reminder" instead of "polite reminder" in describing my approach to the J/I gang at torchwoodslash. That was amusingly Freudian. 17. Favourite reason to make fun of someone: Because they piss me off. 18. Favourite road sign: Yield. 19. Favourite hairstyle you've had: When Sebastian did my hair for my Rita Hayworth as Gilda costume a few years ago. 20. Favourite natural disaster: EARTHQUAKES! 21. Favourite food to smell cooking: Soup or stew. 22. Favourite show that you never get around to watching: SGA 23. Favourite dream: Dreams that I can remember, preferably ones that lead to fic. 24. Favourite chess piece: The Queen 25. Favourite type of pills: Birth Control 26. Favourite reason to call in to work: (Does that mean call to tell them I'm not going to be there?) Because I won the lottery. 27. Favourite person to receive phone calls from: My friend Rich, even though I get all heart-palpitations and girliness when he does. 28. Favourite person to call: Best friend Jennifer, although I do it rarely these days. 29. Favourite task to do at work: Goof off on LJ 30. Favourite cleaning supply: Fantastik 31. Favourite joke: Stephen Wright: You can't have everything. Where would you put it? 32. Favourite accent: Scottish. (Barrowman, Tennant etc.) 33. Favourite deodorant: Secret. (But I miss Tickle.) 34. Favourite meat: Steak. With lots of fat, god help me. 35. Favourite commercial: Mac/PC 36. Favourite poem: Resume by Dorothy Parker 37. Favourite journalist: Howard Fineman 38. Favourite thing to wear to bed: Moose jammies 39. Favourite person whose initials are J.R. - Jackie Robinson 40. Favourite punctuation mark: The Full Stop. 41. Favourite capital letter to write: M 42. Favourite endangered species: Polar Bear 43. Favourite animal you see on a regular basis: Puppies! 44. Favourite constellation: Orion's belt 45. Favourite jacket: My leather jacket, that my husband gave me, which actually belonged to his brother. 46. Favourite blog: Recaps by The Original Spy at Recapist.Com, even if her Ianto!Love/Gwen!Hate really tainted her reviews of the 2nd series of Torchwood. 47. Favourite celebrity to read about: John Barrowman, since he usually says something outrageous in every interview. 48. Favourite source of caffeine: Coca cola. (But I'm clean right now.) 49. Favourite robot: K-9 50. Favourite alien: The Doctor 51. Favourite blond pop star: Madonna, when she's a blonde. 52. Favourite lunatic: The entire Harry Potter fandom. 53. Favourite remote-controlled device: The TV/DVR 54. Favourite philosopher: Jagger 55. Favourite element: Water. 56. Favourite type of window: Tinted 57. Favourite old TV show: The Name of the Game 58. Favourite reason to wear rubber gloves: Pretending to be a doctor! 59. Favourite flag: Union Jack 60. Favourite foreign word: Nyet 61. Favourite murder case: JFK 62. Favourite way to make money: Selling fiction 63. Favourite form to fill out: Vacation request 64. Favourite way to unwind after work: hot bath 65. Favourite person to read surveys from: Anyone who puts a lot of thought into it. Especially people who re-post and credit me. 66. Favourite bridge: Golden Gate 67. Favourite burning sensation: Hot rock massage 68. Favourite evil genius: Dr. Evil 69. Favourite insult: A dog's breakfast. Or a dog with fleas. I like dog references.