I found the meme with the British spelling and I will leave it that way in deference to my Anglophilia.
1. Favourite triscuit flavour: (I'm assuming triscuit as generic for cracker.) Ritz Premium
2. Favourite kind of cheese: Provolone
3. Favourite episode of your favourite show: All In from House
4. Favourite movie of your favourite actor/actress: Going with "all time" rather than current....let's The Big Sleep-Humphrey Bogart.
5. Favourite building in your town: The Ferry Building
6. Favourite building not in your town: Buckingham Palace
7. Favourite place you have lived: Right here in San Francisco
8. Favourite kind of salad: Caesar
9. Favourite kind of pasta: Spaghetti Bolognese
10. Favourite thing to cook: Steak, even when I can't eat it.
11. Favourite fictional superhero: Captain Jack Harkness. (How is he not a Super-hero?
12. Favourite real life superhero: (HUH?) Super-Obama, if he can win this thing.
13. Favourite martyr: RFK
14. Favourite character from your favourite show: House. He's a bastard, but he's my bastard.
15. Favourite weather phenomenon: Rainbows
16. Favourite typo: Recently I said "police reminder" instead of "polite reminder" in describing my approach to the J/I gang at torchwoodslash. That was amusingly Freudian.
17. Favourite reason to make fun of someone: Because they piss me off.
18. Favourite road sign: Yield.
19. Favourite hairstyle you've had: When Sebastian did my hair for my Rita Hayworth as Gilda costume a few years ago.
20. Favourite natural disaster: EARTHQUAKES!
21. Favourite food to smell cooking: Soup or stew.
22. Favourite show that you never get around to watching: SGA
23. Favourite dream: Dreams that I can remember, preferably ones that lead to fic.
24. Favourite chess piece: The Queen
25. Favourite type of pills: Birth Control
26. Favourite reason to call in to work: (Does that mean call to tell them I'm not going to be there?) Because I won the lottery.
27. Favourite person to receive phone calls from: My friend Rich, even though I get all heart-palpitations and girliness when he does.
28. Favourite person to call: Best friend Jennifer, although I do it rarely these days.
29. Favourite task to do at work: Goof off on LJ
30. Favourite cleaning supply: Fantastik
31. Favourite joke: Stephen Wright: You can't have everything. Where would you put it?
32. Favourite accent: Scottish. (Barrowman, Tennant etc.)
33. Favourite deodorant: Secret. (But I miss Tickle.)
34. Favourite meat: Steak. With lots of fat, god help me.
35. Favourite commercial: Mac/PC
36. Favourite poem: Resume by Dorothy Parker
37. Favourite journalist: Howard Fineman
38. Favourite thing to wear to bed: Moose jammies
39. Favourite person whose initials are J.R. - Jackie Robinson
40. Favourite punctuation mark: The Full Stop.
41. Favourite capital letter to write: M
42. Favourite endangered species: Polar Bear
43. Favourite animal you see on a regular basis: Puppies!
44. Favourite constellation: Orion's belt
45. Favourite jacket: My leather jacket, that my husband gave me, which actually belonged to his brother.
46. Favourite blog: Recaps by The Original Spy at Recapist.Com, even if her Ianto!Love/Gwen!Hate really tainted her reviews of the 2nd series of Torchwood.
47. Favourite celebrity to read about: John Barrowman, since he usually says something outrageous in every interview.
48. Favourite source of caffeine: Coca cola. (But I'm clean right now.)
49. Favourite robot: K-9
50. Favourite alien: The Doctor
51. Favourite blond pop star: Madonna, when she's a blonde.
52. Favourite lunatic: The entire Harry Potter fandom.
53. Favourite remote-controlled device: The TV/DVR
54. Favourite philosopher: Jagger
55. Favourite element: Water.
56. Favourite type of window: Tinted
57. Favourite old TV show: The Name of the Game
58. Favourite reason to wear rubber gloves: Pretending to be a doctor!
59. Favourite flag: Union Jack
60. Favourite foreign word: Nyet
61. Favourite murder case: JFK
62. Favourite way to make money: Selling fiction
63. Favourite form to fill out: Vacation request
64. Favourite way to unwind after work: hot bath
65. Favourite person to read surveys from: Anyone who puts a lot of thought into it. Especially people who re-post and credit me.
66. Favourite bridge: Golden Gate
67. Favourite burning sensation: Hot rock massage
68. Favourite evil genius: Dr. Evil
69. Favourite insult: A dog's breakfast. Or a dog with fleas. I like dog references.