1. Sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen?
Either MSNBC or Discovery channel, although lately a lot of the House MD reruns from USA.
2. You're out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get on his salad?
3. What's one food he doesn't like?
4. You go out to the bar. What does he order?
5. Where did he go to high school?
Bronx Science, which he's very proud of but he didn't graduate from there because he got into drugs and didn't give a shit anymore. He finished at a place called "City as School."
6. What size shoe does he wear?
11ish, I think.
7. If he was to collect anything, what would it be?
He collects instruments, cameras, watches, pen knives and whatever else he gets obsessed with at any given time.
8. What is his favorite type of sandwich?
Not a big sandwich fan as far as I know. Tuna, if he's hungry, I guess.
9. What would this person eat every day if he could?
Steak and corn.
10. What is his favorite cereal?
11. What would he never wear?
12. What is his favorite sports team?
He grew up with the Yankees, so I'll say that.
13. Who will he vote for?
14. Who is his best friend?
15. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn't do?
Do things where he hurts himself and I have to take care of him. (Yeah, I'm a little cranky today.)
16. How many states has he lived in?
17. What is his heritage?
Lithuanian, Irish, English and 1/8 blackfoot.
18. You bake him a cake for his birthday; what kind of cake?
Chocolate with chocolate frosting.
19. Did he play sports in high school?
I don't think so.
20. What could he spend hours doing?