1.Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4.
(Sorry, no books around. I had to go with an old TV GUIDE.)
Lipstick Jungle's Robert Buckely, Entourage's Jamie-Lynn Sigler, Gossip Girl's Leighton Meester and ex-Las Vegas star Molly Simes Brightened up the fron row at Julie Haus on September 5.
2.Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What do you reach?
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
4. Without looking, guess what time it is:
5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
The air vent and a little conversation from one of the offices across the hall.
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
Walking from Embarcadero Bart station to here.
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
A bunch of other LJ's looking for a Meme for today.
9. What are you wearing?
Red polo from from the Shore Bird in Waikiki, green slacks, hoodie, and fairly beat up New Balance.
10. Did you dream last night?
I don't think so. If I did, then I don't remember it.
11. When did you last laugh?
Sometime yesterday with Sebastian.
12. What are on the walls of the room you are in?
My John Barrowman calender. A list of general ledger numbers.
13. Seen anything weird lately?
I live in San Francisco. What do you think?
14. What do you think of this quiz?
Another one done.
15. What is the last film you saw?
Does seeing the last third of the Wizard of Oz because hubby had it on when I got home count?
16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
A house so I could have a yard and a puppy. New laptop and a Region 2 DVD player. Then I'd get tickets to John's concerts next year and book First Class tickets for me and all my Barrowmaniacs.
17. Tell me something about you that I don't know about.
Like there's anything you guys don't know at this point? I haven't posted it yet, so right now you don't know that I feel blorchy, with some chest and nasal congestion.
18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
Petty bullshit to make my own life easier and force people to do things I want.
19. Do you like to dance?
Not so much.
20. George Bush:
Cause it ain't no lie, baby bye, bye, bye!
21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
Up for adoption.
22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
23. Would you ever consider living abroad?
London, here I come!
24. What do you want God to say to you when you reach the pearly gates?
Now the party can start!
25.Tag six people who must also do this in THEIR journal:
Nope. Do as thou will shall be the whole of the law.