1) Where did you begin 2008?
At home, with hubby.
2) What was your relationship status by Valentine's Day?
3) Were you in school anytime this year?
4) How did you earn your money?
Slaving away at the Desk of Doom. (Corporate travel agent on-site at a lawfirm.)
5) Did you have to go to the hospital?
I had one trip of my own to the emergency room for that dizzy thing that hit me in April.
Not for myself. Lot's of time spent in hospitals, nursing homes etc following hubby's motorcycle accident.
6) Did you have any encounters with the police?
Not this year.
7) Would you relive 2008 over and over again?
Certainly not the whole thing.
8) What did you purchase that was over $1000?
Put together-the Squeeee Odyssey. Airplane and show tickets. Also the Maui trip.
9) Did you know anybody who got married?
Not this year.
10) Did you know anybody who passed away?
I know one of the admins passed away.
11) Did you know anyone who had a baby?
My friend Allyson.
12) Did you move anywhere?
13) What concerts/shows did you go to?
In Maui we saw "Legends of Slack Key Guitar" and also "Ulalena."
San Francisco Gay Men's Chorus 30th Anniversary Concert
Lots of shows during the SF Bluegrass and Oldtime Festival.
Stairwell Sisters and Creole Belles at Noe Valley Ministry.
14) Are you registered to vote?
15) Do you still have the same job as you did in 2007?
16) Has anyone betrayed you in 2008?
A little job-related back-stabbing.
17) Where do you live now?
18) Describe your birthday?
I went to work, but I got all kinds of AWESOME FIC!
19) What's one thing you thought you'd never do but did in 2008?
Made travel plans for 2009, with no idea whether I'd get the time off or not.
20) What has been your favourite moment?
Election night 2008, when it became obvious it was really happening.
21) What's something you learned about yourself?
I'm tougher about some things than I thought I was and a little more thin-skinned about others.
22) Any new additions to your family?
Big wide-screen TV?
23) What was your best month?
April (Maui was REALLY AWESOME)
24) Were you in a relationship this year?
Just that wacky marriage thing. Unless you count my very intense on-line relationships.
25) What music will you remember 2008 by?
John Barrowman, because of the Barrowmania obsession.
26) Who has been your best drinking buddy/buddies?
Not exactly applicable, but I had some good times with Ben the Bartender just hanging out at the Mint in the afternoon while I wrote.
27) New friend?
Waves at new LJ friends. Also, new co-worker Steve. I think we're pretty good friends now.
28) Favorite Night out?
Either one of my nights out with Hubby in Maui or doing the Mission Walk and hanging at the Mint with hllangel. I still can't believe we did all that THIS YEAR.
29) Would you say you've changed since the beginning of this year?
30) Do you think 2009 will be better or worse?
Better. I'm going to ENGLAND to see JOHN!!!! My husband is going back to work. And Barack Obama is going to be President of the United States.