Yes, I know the numbers are screwed up again. Luckily (*snort*) I have to work Christmas Eve and the 26th. I will devote myself to getting this figured out, all the numbers corrected and starting to compile the omnibus list of memes.
1. How old were you in 1980?
2. How old were you in 1989?
3. Were you a Toys R' Us Kid?
4. Did you watch Transformers?
5. Did you see E.T. on the big screen?
I did. Hated it.
6. Did you own a Lite Brite
Oh yeah, baby. "Lite brite, making things with light. It's out of sight, making things with Lite Brite."
7. Who is your favorite Golden Girl?
I like Bea Arthur, but I don't know the name of the character.
8. When someone says "Who you gonna call?"
9. What was your favorite toy(s) in the eighties?
Does Trivial Pursuit count?
10. Did you have a Pogo Ball?
11. Did you listen to New Kids on the Block?
12. What New Kid did you have a crush on?
13. Did you play M.A.S.H?
I assume this is that game that we did as a meme a few months back. I don't recall doing it in any way.
14. Did you watch The Care Bears?
15. Did you have Jelly bracelets?
16. Did you have a charm necklace and/or bracelet?
17. Did you have a Glo Worm?
18. Did you ever own a slap bracelet?
19. The Breakfast Club or Sixteen Candles?
20. Did you have a crazy hair style?
I had seriously BIG 80's hair. (See Icon)
21. What was your first bike?
I assume it was a Schwinn. Can't remember details.
22. Name one thing you still own from your childhood:
I have all my journals going back to 1982. I kept a journal on paper pretty much until I started my LJ.
23. Did you have a Cabbage Patch Kid?
24. Did you dress like Madonna?
25. Rainbow Brite or Strawberry Shortcake?
Strawberry Shortcake. (I guess. Rainbow Brite has that hideous hair, right?)
26. Did you watch Miami Vice?
AVIDLY for the first two seasons.
27. Did you own a pair of Jelly Shoes?
28. Did you own a Trapper Keeper?
29. Atari or Nintendo?
Neither. I didn't have much in the way of home video games after Pong.
30. Did you play Pac-Man?
31. Which was better: He-Man or She-Ra?
She-ra. Girl power.
32. What movie scared you the most?
Creepshow. (The cockroaches)
33. Did you try to dance like Michael Jackson?
34. What is the first thing that comes to mind when you hear "Flux Capacitor"?
Does it have to do with Aeon Flux? No idea.
35. What other colors did Pepsi come in?
I don't know.
36. Roger Rabbit or Howard the Duck?
Roger Rabbit, if only for Jessica.
37. Did you ever beg your parents to have your school picture taken with the 'LASER' background?
38. Do you know what the Ninja Rap is?
39. Do you know why people cringe when they hear the word BUCKNER?
I do now because of Ken Burns' Baseball and a Later interview with David E. Kelley where he said he named a character on LA William Buckner, just so he could sentence him to death.
40. Can you name the family members from National Lampoons Vacation movies?
41. Wally-World or Europe?
42. What was your favorite movie from the 80's?
So many great ones. Arrrrgggghhhh. I'll got with my first gut reaction, which is my undying passion for To Live and Die in LA.