1. ONE OF YOUR SCARS, HOW DID YOU GET IT?
Getting high with my friend Tommy back in the angsty 80's when we were emo before emo had a name. We were using a tweezers as a road clip and there was a candle and somewhere in there the idea of letting him burn me with the tweezers seemed like a good one.
2. WHAT IS ON THE WALLS IN YOUR ROOM?
Books, books and more books. And some artwork by my husband's late brother James.
3. DO YOU SNORE, GRIND YOUR TEETH, OR TALK IN YOUR SLEEP?
Hubby claims snoring. Until he provides evidence, I continue to deny it.
4. WHAT TYPE OF MUSIC DO YOU LISTEN TO?
Almost everything and anything, although not much that would be considered contemporary pop since the early 90's.
5. DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME YOU WERE BORN?
I think it was the middle of the night. But that could be my self-mythologizing from my night-owl days.
6. WHAT DO YOU WANT MORE THAN ANYTHING RIGHT NOW?
To get my shit together and finish my novel. And for my anti-ship to be irrevocably destroyed in a way that would cause every single person who's disagreed with me about it to owe me an apology.
7. WHAT DO YOU MISS?
When House was a great show.
8. WHAT IS YOUR MOST PRIZED POSSESSION(S)?
Laptop, I guess because it's got the 1st four chapters of the book on it.
9. HOW TALL ARE YOU?
10. DO YOU GET CLAUSTROPHOBIC?
11. DO YOU GET SCARED IN THE DARK?
Only because my night vision is really, really bad.
12. THE LAST PERSON TO MAKE YOU CRY?
The Squeeeee Odyssey girls, especially Birmingham because we spent more time with them. It was sad to say good-bye.
13. WHAT'S YOUR WORST FEAR?
14. WHAT KIND OF HAIR/EYE COLOR DO YOU LIKE ON THE OPPOSITE SEX?
I prefer dark hair and blue or silver eyes.
15. WHERE CAN YOU SEE YOURSELF BEING PROPOSED TO AT?
At a place that no longer exists.
16. COFFEE OR ENERGY DRINK?
Assuming energy drink means Earl Grey with milk and sugar.
17. FAVORITE PIZZA TOPPING?
18. IF YOU COULD EAT ANYTHING RIGHT NOW, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
Chips and dip.
19. FAVORITE COLOR OF ALL TIME?
Blue. Now and forever.
20. HAVE YOU EVER EATEN A GOLDFISH?
21. WHAT WAS THE FIRST MEANINGFUL GIFT YOU'VE EVER RECEIVED?
I'm sure it was a book but I couldn't tell you which one.
22. DO YOU HAVE A CRUSH?
Not so much right now.
23. ARE YOU DOUBLE JOINTED?
24. FAVORITE CLOTHING BRAND?
25. WHO IS YOUR FAV FEMALE/MALE CELEBRITY?
I'm not going to say John Barrowman because I'm in the process of detaching myself from the Barrowmania in anticipation of the horror to come in the next Torchwood series.
So let's say Keith Olbermann and Rachel Maddow.
Although maybe it should be Barack Obama and Rachel Maddow.
26. DO YOU HAVE A PET RIGHT NOW?
There's a bird, but I don't really consider it my pet.
27. WHAT KIND IS IT?
28. WOULD YOU FALL IN LOVE KNOWING THAT THE PERSON IS LEAVING?
30. SAY A NUMBER FROM ONE TO A HUNDRED:
31. BLONDES, BRUNETTES OR RED HEADS?
Gotta love those red heads.
32. FAVORITE QUOTE?
For all those whose cares have been our concern, the work goes on, the cause endures, the hope still lives, and the dream shall never die.
Senator Edward M. Kennedy
33. FAVORITE PLACE?
34. HAVE YOU BEEN OUT OF THE USA?
35. YOUR WEAKNESSES?
Sugar, caffeine, sloth, distraction.
36. MET ANYONE FAMOUS?
Several people in various degrees of famous. I'm even related to some.
37. FIRST JOB?
Gift-wrapping at Sears. I was awful.
38. EVER DONE A PRANK CALL?
39. DO YOU THINK EVERYONE OUT THERE HAS A SOULMATE?
Yes, but it might be a platonic one.
40. WHAT WERE YOU DOING BEFORE YOU FILLED THIS OUT?
41. HAVE YOU EVER HAD SURGERY?
42. WHAT DO YOU GET COMPLIMENTED ABOUT MOST?
43. HAVE YOU EVER HAD BRACES?
44. WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY?
TW fic that scratches my WLB/BUFT itch.
45. HOW MANY KIDS DO YOU WANT AND THEIR NAMES?
None. Nada. Nunca. Zero. Less than zero.
46. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
My father's mother.
47. WHAT IS THE BIGGEST TURN OFF OF THE OPPOSITE SEX?
Varies from man to man.
48. WHAT IS ONE THING YOU LIKED ABOUT HIGH SCHOOL?
AP History was ok.
49. WHAT KIND OF SHAMPOO DO YOU USE?
Several different ones.
50. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
51. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
52. ANY BAD HABITS?
53. ARE YOU A JEALOUS PERSON?
54. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
Maybe. I'd have to work pretty hard to impress myself.
55. DO YOU AGREE WITH FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS?
If it works and nobody's getting hurt.
56. DO LOOKS MATTER?
Hell to the yeah.
57. HOW DO YOU RELEASE ANGER?
Writing. I have to finish my novel because certain people need to die.
58. OH NO THIS WAS MISSING!
Well it's here now, so that's good.
59. WHAT'S YOUR MAIN GOAL IN LIFE?
Validation and vindication.
60. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TOY AS A CHILD?
61. HOW MANY NUMBERS ARE IN YOUR CELL PHONE?
62.WERE YOU A FAN OF BARNEY AS A LITTLE KID?
Before my time.
63. DO YOU USE SARCASM?
Are you stupid?
64. MASHED POTATOES OR MACARONI AND CHEESE?
Mac & Cheese
65. WHAT DO YOU LOOK FOR IN A GUY/GIRL?
Brains, humour and good looks.
66. WHAT ARE YOUR NICKNAMES?
Mimi, Mirs, Kitty, K-gal.
67. FAVORITE SUPER POWER?
68. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE TV SHOW?
Countdown with Keith Olbermann and The Rachel Maddow Show.
69.WHAT'S THE BEST WAY TO DEAL WITH YOUR ENEMIES?
Live to dance on their fucking graves.
70. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR?
71. DO YOU HAVE ALL YOUR FINGERS AND TOES?
Last time I looked.
72. DO YOU HAVE A COMPUTER IN YOUR ROOM?
I have one on my lap right now and I'm currently in my room, so yes. Though is can go other places with me at times.
73. PLANS FOR TONIGHT?
Watch more pundit shows. Post a lyric prompt. Get some sleep.
74. WHERE DO YOU WANT TO LIVE WHEN YOU ARE OLDER?
Right here, although I'd still like to have a house with a yard so I can get a puppy.
75. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS?
I can't promise I'll read all the answers.
76. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO?
The Rachel Maddow Show. She's interviewing Dan Rather
77. LAST THING YOU DRANK?
78. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
Admin booking a hotel in San Diego. (Near a prison.)
79. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE IN THE OPPOSITE SEX
80. WHAT DO YOU LIKE TO DO IN YOUR SPARE TIME?
Write. LJ. Read, but I haven't been doing enough.
81. FAVORITE THING TO HATE?
Anti-ship. House-newbies. Not all Republicans or all Conservatives, but you know the ones I mean.
82. FAVORITE SEASON OF THE YEAR
83. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE TYPE OF CANDY?
I've been on a Toffifay kick.
84. HAVE YOU EVER REALLY AND TRULY HAD A BEST FRIEND?
Totally. Still do.
85. WHAT IS YOUR HAIR COLOR?
86. EYE COLOR?
87. SHOE SIZE?
7 1/2 W for Payless shoes.
8 1/2 B for New Balance.
88. FAVORITE FAST FOOD PLACE?
KFC, but I hate myself for it.
89. FAVORITE RESTAURANT?
90. DO YOU LIKE SUSHI?
91. WATCH TV TODAY?
Watching my pundit shows right now.
92. FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR?
93. PLAY ANY MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS?
94. REPUBLICAN OR DEMOCRAT?
See previous meme.
95. KISSES OR HUGS?
They're both good.
96. RELATIONSHIPS OR ONE NIGHT STANDS.
What ever works for you. I'm in a relationship right
97. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU BOUGHT?
Ruffles and a grape soda.
98. WOULD YOU EVER BE A HOUSEWIFE?
99. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING?
I'd say Blink by Malcolm Gladwell but I haven't actually started reading it yet.
100. DESCRIBE YOUR LOVE LIFE:
Married. 18 years and counting. You figure it out.