Because I've got work to do and and I really don't want to do it.
1. What’s your favorite children’s book?
2. What’s your favorite type of cake?
Lately it's been coffee cake.
3. What are your 3 best qualities?
1. Sense of humor
4. Do you think you're a kind person?
5. What color is your toothbrush?
White and green.
6. Who was your first TV crush?
7. If you had to choose one celebrity couple to hang out with for the holidays, who would it be?
If it can be a celebrity and a non-celebrity partner, I'd say John Barrowman and Scott Gill, because then I'd also get to meet the whole family and maybe the doggies, which would be beyond awesome.
If both partners have to be celebrities, I'd go with Brad and Angelina, not because I necessarily like them so much, but they've got the BIG BUCKS, so if I were hanging with them, I'd get to hang out at the best places, best food etc.
8. What's your all-time favorite, most-repeated movie quote?
"I've got a bad feeling about this."
9. What was your least favorite class in school?
MATH MATH MATH MATH MATH. Any and all math related classes. FEH!!!
10. What was the last thing that made you laugh uproariously?
I don't do that a lot. Maybe something Keith or Rachel said? Maybe when Keith played the clip of the poor "Boom goes the dynamite guy" when he ws explaining why Will Smith said it on the Oscars.
11. If you had to choose between a million bucks or the ability to fly, which one would you choose?
Money, money, money!
12. Where were you when 9-11 happened?
At the gym. I was working out mostly with my back to TV sets in the cardio area and when I happened to look in that direction I saw smoke and stuff so I figured there was a fire or something going on somewhere. My friend Tony was working out at the same time and this was when he was trying to get in shape to take the test to get into the SFPD. He came over and I asked what was going on and he said he was going to find out "what son-of-a-bitch" was responsible, but at that point, I still didn't realize what had happened. Then they basically said they were evacuating the gym and get out and get dressed now.
When I got to work, I found out exactly what it was and the very first thing that went through my head was "Now we'll never get rid of him."
13. What do you do when vending machines steal your money?
Get angry and usually hit the machine.
14. Can you change the oil in a car?
Theoretically. I must have done it at some point in my life, but I doubt I could do it now.
15. Do you like to cook?
I don't mind, but I'm not good on focus, patience, or precision, so you can see the problem.
16. Would you rather wake up after surgery and find that they’ve accidentally given you Barbra Streisand’s nose or Dolly Parton’s breasts?
Bab's nose isn't really all that bad is it? Wasn't that always more a of a joke than a truth?
Do I get the voice with the nose? Decisions, decisions. I think I'm going with the nose because I reallyreally hate brassieres and if I were Dolly-sized, I don't think not wearing one would be an option.
19. What are you wearing?
Long-sleeved green shirt and tan Gloria Vanderbilts.
20. What kind of bear is the best?
21. What’s the last book you finished?
Reading or writing? HAHAHAH. Between old New Yorkers and Fanfiction, I really don't read books anymore. I just have piles that I promise myself I'm going to read. It might actually "Anything Goes," by John Barrowman which I read on the plane to Maui and finished in Maui last year.
22. What fictional character is most like you?
I think I'm very House-like. Not necessarily the genius part, but a lot of the personality traits including the tendency toward addiction.
23. Do you like to dance?
I'm kind of a spazz, so not so much.
24. What did you have for dinner LAST NIGHT?
Chicken and some cantaloupe.
25. What’s your favorite painting?
The mural on the side of the Women's Building.
26. If you could have any hair in the world, what kind would you want?
Something bouncing and behaving.