Ganked from candesgirl
1.Did you date someone from your school?
Only if you count my Junior and Senior prom "dates" which were basically just friends who were as much pathetic losers as I was. I don't think either of them was gay, although I have a few doubts in retrospect. If they were, they weren't out at the time, certainly not to me.
2. Did you marry someone from your high school? Fuck, no.
3. Did you car pool to school?
Usually walked unless I could get someone to drive me.
4. What kind of car did you have? I didn't.
5. What kind of car do you have now? I don't.
6. It's Friday night...where are you? (then):
Possibly out at the movies with bff Jen. Otherwise...home watching TV.
7. It is Friday night...where are you? (now):
Usually home with hubby, watching TV while I'm online doing LJ stuff.
8. What kind of job did you have in high school? Some babysitting and some envelope stuffing for my dad.
9. What kind of job do you do now? A miserable one. I'm a corporate travel agent onsite at a law firm.
10. Were you a party animal?
Nope. No drugs or alchohol because I was too scared and pretty much no friends to do them with anyway, except for bff Jen and we didn't really get close until my Senior year.
11. Were you considered a flirt?
I doubt it.
12. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? I took chorus as a course which meant I was defact in the chorus, but I had (and still have) a very hard time with harmony.
13. Were you a nerd?
As in socially inept? Totally.
14. Did you get suspended or expelled?
Nope. I think they told me to take a week off after the "attempted suicide" incident.
15. Can you sing the fight song? I am not sure we even had one, and I used to know the Alma Mater, but swiss cheese brain is not producing it right now.
16. Who was/were your favourite teacher?
Name is escaping me right now, but it's the probably dyke english teacher who's class I was put into after the above mentioned attempt, when I had to get out of the class of a teacher who was making me miserable. Strangely enough I can remember HIS name.
I also have residual fondness for Mr. Buckley and Mr. Agne, both English teachers...of course.
17. Where did you sit during lunch?
With a mini-clique of outcasts including Janice (who I think was developmentally disabled, or just shy), Stephanie (deaf) and Steve. Steve had it pretty together so I have no idea why he was with us.
18. What was your school's full name?
Fair Lawn High School.
19. When did you graduate? 1982
20. What was your school mascot?
Our team was the Cutters. Not sure if we had an actual mascot.
21. If you could go back and do it again, would you?
22. Did you have fun at Prom?
They were both OK. I danced and hung out, but didn't go to any festivities afterwards that I can remember. Nothing horrible happened, although both dresses were absolutely godawful, one of them being this awful nearly Victorian number in a hideous shade of plum. *Shudder*
23. Do you still talk to the person you went to Prom with?
For a few years I was in touch with Rob Buchsbaum but probably not in over ten years. Havent' seen Steve Schneider since I saw him in the Senior Class Production of Guys and Dolls the year after I graduated. (Yes, I had to go to my Junior Prom with a sophomore.)
24. Are you planning on going to your next reunion?
I think not.
25. Do you still talk to people from school?
Bff Jen and I are still in touch mostly via email. My friend Regina send me a text message every few months.