I’m so pleased to announce the formulation of the Senior VIP Travel Department, whose mission is to provide an exceptionally high level of client-focused service to our most select group of clients. We are targeting the top traveler from within the ranks of select customers, for instance the Managing Partner of a law firm, or the Chairman of a financial firm.
We will staff the Senior VIP Travel Department with two outstanding travel consultants and you are invited to review the job posting (the link is below) and offer your candidacy for consideration. When you post for the position, it is mandatory that you upload your fully updated resume to the posting.
There are certain important features which come along with these positions:
• You are expected to be available to your customers 24 hours per day, 7 days per week
• You will be provided with all appropriate technology (i.e. Blackberry, laptop, etc.)
• This is an exempt position
• The assessment process will be rigorous, and includes writing work, and interviews with a variety of senior TRAVEL AGENCY staffers
• Compensation will be described during the final stages of the assessment process and will be commensurate with the demands of the position
• Deadline for applications is April 3, 2009
Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact me. In the meantime, good luck!!