1. make a list of 5 things you can see without getting up:
Torchwood Calendar with the bottom pictures covered up so I don't have to see The Anti-sex. Postcards purchased in Birmingham. Small statue of Ganesh. Phone. My pocketbook.
2. how do you style your hair?
In a scrunchie as long as I can stand it and then in a mess. Right now it's a mess.
3. what are you wearing now?
Tan slacks, green shirt, brown sweater.
4. what's your occupation?
Travel agent. (tick, tick, tick)
5. do you nap a lot?
6. who was the last person you hugged?
The Regional Manager.
7. what's your current fandom/obsession/addiction?
House and Torchwood take up most of my time and energy although they're current making me miserable. Happy-making fandoms, are Pundit/Politics, LoM (and related Simm/Glenister fandoms), and Top Gear.
8. what was the last thing you ate today?
An hard-boiled egg and an apple. (Hanging on by a thread, people.)
9. what was the last text message you received?
Probably some annoying add.
10. what websites do you always visit when you go online?
LJ, Gmail and TV Tropes.
11. what was the last thing you bought?
The hard boiled egg and a fruit salad at Lee's/
12. what are you listening to right now?
Steve on the phone talking to a client.
13. what do you think about before you go to bed at night?
Fanfic or the novel.
14. what was the last cd you bought?
There were a ton of them when I went on a rampage at Virgin to take advantage of the closing. Bunch of Robbie Williams disks, Paul Revere and the Raiders Greatest hits, Houses of The Holy-Led Zeppelin, and the copy of John Barrowman Swings Cole Porter than I gave to Deborah last week.
15. what is your favorite weather, and why?
Warm enough to wear a long sleeve shirt, but not hot enough to need to go down to short sleeves. (Sun-phobic.)
16. if you could play any musical instrument, which one would you play?
17. how are you?
You don't want to know.
18. what's something you'd like to say to someone right now?
19. say something about the person who tagged you. (Or who you ganked the meme from.)
I miss you sweetie! Come to San Francisco so we can go to SFMOMA together and then have tea at Samovar.