Ganked from lifebecomesart Empire Magazine has revealed its list of the 50 Greatest TV Shows ever . 1. Bold the shows you watch/used to watch. 2. Italicize the shows you've seen at least one episode of. 3. Underline the shows you own on DVD (at least one season). 4. Post your answers. 50. Quantum Leap 49. Prison Break 48. Veronica Mars 47. Star Trek: Deep Space Nine 46. Sex & The City 45. Farscape 44. Cracker 43. Star Trek 42. Only Fools and Horses 41. Band of Brothers 40. Life on Mars (I'll get the DVDs the MINUTE they are available in the US and I've got all the episodes on my laptop.) 39. Monty Python 38. Curb Your Enthusiasm 37. Star Trek: The Next Generation 36. Father Ted 35. Alias 34. Frasier 33. CSI Las Vegas 32. Babylon 5 31. Deadwood (Sob! I miss you so much!) 30. Dexter 29. ER 28. Fawlty Towers 27. Six Feet Under Loved the first season, but "That's Not My Dog" traumatized me so badly I could never watch it again. 26. Red Dwarf 25. Futurama 24. Twin Peaks I was obsessed and completely betrayed by the ending. Didn't watch regular "network" television again until I started watching CSI 23. The Office 22. The Shield 21. Angel 20. Blackadder 19. Scrubs 18. Arrested Development 17. South Park 16. Dr Who 15. Heroes 14. Firefly 13. Battlestar Galactica 12. Family Guy 11. Seinfeld 10. Spaced 09. The X-Files 08. The Wire 07. Friends 06. 24 05. Lost 04. The West Wing 03. The Sopranos Got through the beginning of season 6 on DVD and gave up. 02. Buffy the Vampire Slayer 01. The Simpsons